[24] Happy but wait here comes the Ex.

Follow me on twitter @longlostwriter and join in the fb group if you're a fan of this story : longlostwriter's stories

Nathan:

I can't help myself but to smile like a fool.

No one can blame me. The girl that I wished for, hoped for, and chased for is my girl now. She's mine now.

January 17. Wednesday. 9:43pm. She's mine. She already gave me the chance I'm asking for.

I'm still holding her hand for like forever? I just can't let go of her hand after she became my girlfriend. Actually, I can't let go of her.

"Nathan."I glared at her.

"What?"pagtataray niya.

"Wifey?"she calmed herself. I heard her breathe heavily. She knew what I wanted her to understand.

"H-hubby."I giggled. That's what I wanna hear. "You are being childish. Hindi ako sanay."

"Then you have to. After all, makakasama mo ko habang buhay."she smiled at me. I've been waiting for this day to happen. Us sitting under this tree and just talking about some random stuffs.

"H-Hubby, kanina pa tayong nakaupo lang dito. Wala ka bang balak kumain?"she asked. I silently laughed. Medyo nahihiya pa din siyang tawagin ako in that endearment.

That's true. We've been sitting for almost two hours I think. We are just enjoying the night. Staring at the stars that are claiming the night sky. Enjoying this unexplainable feeling that we've been feeling.

"Wifey, I'm already full by just staring at you."nakita ko siyang yumuko. I can sense she's blushing and that makes me smile wider.

"Stop it. It's not like bagay sa'yo ang pagiging sweet. Hahaha." I should be irritated by what she said but it turns out that I am attracted. I can't help but to stare while she's laughing. She's like an angel.

And that dress suites her. Even without makeup, she is still amazing for me.

"Okay we will eat. Wait for me here I'll just get our picnic basket that the IH7 prepared for us."I'm about to let go of her hand but I stopped.

"Bakit?"

"Sama ka na pala. Ayokong bitawan kamay mo."natulala siya sa sinabi ko but she smiled at me.

"Too corny. Tara na kunin na natin."

--+

Jan: