[6] JanJan couple and moving on.

(WHO WANTS A DEDICATION? LONGEST COMMENT WINS!)

 Follow me in twitter and tweet me @longlostwriter

Nathan:

"Sht, sht, sht, sht!! Really piece of a sht!"can't stop my mouth 'coz I can't accept that she's in a relationsh-t with that bastard! How come? Zac didn't mentioned it to me. I thought she's still single. Zac didn't know about this also. They've been hiding this? For how long?

Many things are keep on popping in my head.

Is she already in love with him? 

Is she really moved on? 

What happenned for a year that I was gone? The real one.

I want to know everything! Every little things about her! About them!

"Nate calm down!"Ella said.

"How can I calm down? Tell me! How can I calm down if she's with him!"

"Hay nako, why don't you just give up already? She's done with you!"I'm about to slap the table but Zac stopped me.

"Talk to your friend! He's getting to my nerves! Ugh!"she left me with Zac. He sits beside me and patted my back.

"Sorry dude, hindi ko alam na sila na pala. No one knows I think."

"Even Mich and Yhanna?"I asked.

"Yeah even them based on what I've seen on their reactions."he take a sipped from his bottle."Are you giving up?"

I smirked and take a sipped on my bottle also.

"Giving up? Not really. Simula pa lang ito."

"That's my bro. Oops, they're here. Anong balak mo?"hindi ko na sinagot pa ang tanong ni Zac. Pumunta na lang ako sa vip room kung saan nandoon ang barkada and especially her.

They're looking at me as I sit at the same chair I've seated awhile ago.

Zac sitted beside me. I looked at Eliza. She's talking to that bastard.

Jan:

"Sissy may sikreto ka na! Madaya ka!"nagpout pa si Yhanna sa akin pagkaupo namin ni Kiejan. Pinalibutan pa kami kahit si Nathan. Nandito kami ngayon sa VIP room para hindi masyadong maingay.

"Ate! Noona bakit hindi niyo sinabi sa akin? Si Kuya Jop alam ba?"sabi din ni Jin. Halatang nagtatampo din siya.