Quantum Family

I walked slightly behind Ryder, rubbing my neck where he left a hickie. I cringed on the inside with disgust and felt like bawling my eyes out. Ryder sighed and gripped my wrist, pulling me forward so I was right next to him. "Once that mark fades, I'm all but going mark you again, love." He turned his head to look at me. "There's no escaping me."

I tried tugging my wrist out of his hold but he all but held on tighter, probably bruising my wrist. "You're hurting me," I gritted out painfully. Tears blurring my vision.

Ryder abruptly stopped, making me bump into him as he glared down at me. "Then stop trying to move," he hissed.

"Let. Me. Go!" I hissed backed when he tightened it even more making me whimper. I bit my lip and tried once more to get away from him.

"Let her go, now!" Boomed a female voice.

Ryder grunted like growled and slowly turned his head to glare at the person intruding as I too looked at the direction. It was a woman who long wavy hair was dyed a bubblegum pink with white roots. Her hazel eyes were glossy, which I assumed she was wearing contacts. Her navy blue jumpsuit showed off much of her beautifully smooth tanned skin. No pimple, or blemish marks anywhere.

Her manicured nails were painted to that of her hair and a gorgeous and shimmering diamond ring occupied her wedding finger. The woman crossed her arms and stood her ground as her breasts seemed like they were about to pop out. "Ryder Isaac Quantum, if you do not let go so help me god, I will tell your mother on you!" The woman threatened as her expression held truth and her stance not even faltering.

Ryder grunted. "What the hell are you doing here?" He spat.

"Let her go," she repeated.

He grind his teeth and slowly let his grip go. I slipped it out of his hands and winced when I held it to my chest. I stepped away from him and pulled down my sleeve to reveal a large bruise around my wrist. I gasped and bit my lip.

The woman gasped loudly and screamed. "Ah! Oh my god!" She rushed over and held my elbow, examining my wrist.

Suddenly, she swirled around and slammed her fist into Ryder's jaw as I stared on, horrified at what I just saw. "You son of a bitch!" She cried. Ryder snapped a deadly stare to her as I fell frozen on my spot. I brought my arm closer to myself. As the woman swung again and missed. Ryder dodged her again swiftly and shoved her away with a single push. "I'm going to kill you!" She screamed, almost toppling over.

"What is going on here?" Boomed a deep voice.

I whipped my head towards the dangerous voice to see a man dressed in a cut blue suit. A familiar man, actually. Not familiar as in, looking like Ryder, but a man who I met before. Walking behind the big tall man was Leo, Louie, body guards, and other men and woman.

A war cry rang out making me jump and turn around in time to have the woman run into me. I would have fallen if someone hadn't caught me.

"Are you okay?"

I looked up to see Louie. I shook my head. "Terrified actually," I said quite hoarsely as I steadied myself. Louie let me go and looked me over then nodded when he found nothing wrong with me. "Don't worry. This happens mostly all the time whenever Ryder comes home."

"Oh," I said as I looked at the two. "Siblings?"

"No," Louie laughed like it was the funnest thing in the world. "Nina's my princess."

I stared at him confused as his face shown of stunned. He cleared his throat. "My girlfriend. I like calling her my princess though," he chuckled nervously as I nodded slowly.