Together At Last

After Leno left, I stayed downstairs and just thought about everything and everything about her. "She's changed so much," I whispered. "Even her wardrobe has changed." My mind races to how she dressed back then to the last time I saw her, which was probably hours ago. God did she look so fucking delectable. I just wanted to run my hands over her smooth skin. To kiss her endlessly until she was out of breath. To put my claim on her over and over. The way she'll whimper or moan got my body burning with desire.

I grunted as I drunk the rest of the water from the cup and was about to go and rinse it when someone took it out of my hand. I turned and looked down at the person but stilled when I saw that it was none other than my little princess. She put some water into her cup and greedily drunk it then slammed it down with a crack. Ignoring me completely, she turned and walked out. I watched as she staggered out then soon followed her without a word.

Halfway through the open hall, she collapsed. Quickly catching her, I pulled her in close and that was when I really took a good look at her. Her breath was rigid and short and sweat rolled down the sides of her slightly pale face. Small hairs stuck to her wet skin and her body was raiding off tremendous amount of heat.

I picked her up and carried her to my room where I gently laid her down. I hastily went to the bathroom to get a wet towel and came back to wipe off the sweat from her body. I picked up my phone and called Leo. "Ryder, what's up?" Came his groggy voice.

"Get your mom over here now. Scarlett's heating up and needs proper care."

A loud thud came through. "Is she okay? Is she alright? How bad is she?"

"Just get your asses over here." I growled then ended the call and looked down to my little devilish angel. She whimpered and winced as new sweat formed across her forehead. I grabbed the towel again and wiped it off. "You little minx," I whispered angrily. My eyes traveled down her body to the red stained area then over to her badly bruised knuckles. "Hurting yourself. Doing my jobs for me. Making yourself known so bluntly. The hell do you think you are."

As I kept staring at her, I felt my world crumble before me. "Once you're healed, I'm never letting you do this ever again." Leo soon entered with his mom. Rushing over she pushed me aside and went to work right away. Leo and I watched from afar. "She," I stuttered out. I cleared my throat and recomposed myself. "She comes home like this every night?"

"'Every night' is exaggerating it a bit. Only when business doesn't go well to how she likes it is when Scarlett comes home in clothes stained with blood and minor bruised knuckles, but she never gets seriously injured like this. This is actually the second time. The first time was when she went out for a job business and didn't have a fast reaction. Louie and myself were there with her so the injury wasn't as bad."

I took a deep long sigh and looked to the ceiling to keep myself calm. "Ryder," Leo's mom ushered me over. "I've finished patching the little devil up. Get her out of these clothes into new ones so her fever doesn't worsen. If she wants to take a shower, she's going to have to cover up the bandages or else her wound will get infected and will cause more problems later."

I nodded. She smiled at me and patted my shoulder. "Welcome home sweetheart. Get a good nights rest now."

"Why don't you two go on ahead and sleep in the guests room. It's late." She nods and gives me a tired smile. Following after her, Leo gives me a nod and closes the door. I went over to her and since the shirt has been cut up I just slid her arms out and stripped the shirt off. I looked her godly delectable body over and had to restrain myself back. Then as I reached her shorts, I had an even harder time restraining myself. "For fuck's sake love," I whispered as I shamelessly looked her over much closely while sliding down her shorts.

"Stop staring," she croaked out making me snap my eyes up to look at her closed ones. "God you're just like Landon." I threw her shorts away off to the side. With a clenched jaw, I moved to hover over her. "Like Landon huh?" I gritted making a ghost of a smile appear on her plush lips.

"You did tell him to keep me sane," she argues back weakly as she opens her beautiful brown eyes. "And I loved every second of it."

I licked my lips and glared at her dangerously. "You're lucky you're injured."

"I really wished I wasn't," she said in a raspy voice. Her hand slowly goes up to cup my jaw as a sort of longing spread across her eyes. I sighed and just like that, that slight anger vanishes. Her thumb runs over my skin. Her breath shook as she closes her eyes and drops her hand. "I want to beat you up for leaving me." I lightly smiled and leaned forward to press my lips to hers quite eagerly. "I missed you too baby love." She hums softly.

"One more," she says opening up her eyes. I smiled and again kissed her again and this time she kissed back. "I'm still mad at you."

"I know," I said as I kissed my way down to her neck, over her plump breasts and stopped at her stomach where hopefully one of these days soon she will bare my kin. She hums as I kept circling my lips around her skin, leaving little pecks everywhere I could. "Thank you my love for waiting for me."

I looked up at her as she stared down at me with a small smile. "What makes you think I did?"

I grunted and went up to kiss her. "Stop being sassy," I scolded, hating how she just casually says it as if it is true. I pushed away from her and went to get a shirt from the closet. Coming back, I carefully helped her sit up to pull the shirt over her. But before she could slide her arms through, I unclipped her bra and threw it with the rest of her clothes. Laying her down, I reached under the shirt and hooked my fingers on her panty which caused her to bite her bottom lip.

Her cheeks gets flushed even more and I couldn't help but feel proud that I could still make an effect on her. Slowly, I teased her by taking my sweet time taking off her panty while my hand goes down her slick and toned legs. Goosebumps rose and began it trail after my touch. Her thighs soon closed together making me smirk. "Stop being naughty," she scolds as her breath becomes heavy and short. I slipped of her panty and threw it aside. I pulled the blanket around her and went over to my side and slid in. Moving in close to her, I propped my arm under her head as a pillow and got much closer to her. Loving how she felt in my arms.

"You're so small, amica mea," I whispered as I kissed her head. "But I believe you grew an inch or two."

Scarlett snuggled closer. "I did. I'm apparently five feet six now. Thanks to Kamier," her voice trails off at the end and soon silence filled the room. I held her tighter. No more should I let her hurt herself. No more should I let her fight my battles. I cannot bare to see any more of her blood being shed and her skin being broken.

"Come tomorrow, you'll no longer have to deal with any of this, my love. From this day on, we'll be together at last."