Past, Present, Dreams

AJ Quantum

She is still so beautiful after all these years. So perfect. I knew she'd be from the first moment I laid my eyes on her. It had felt wrong to feel like that towards her, and I kept myself away but I couldn't help but to keep thinking about her. It's been several years since that incident in Russia. The whole Quantum family betrayed me. Left me and some others behind. To bleed out. To run scared for our lives. They were traitors.

A few of us been back just right after they did. That's right. We escaped and I was furious while they were more than all too forgiving. They left us to die. I should have gone back but I didn't. I needed to find her first because I knew if they had seen her, they would have wanted her to themselves.

It was then I finally found her again through Samantha. Never really liked her much. She was just like mom. Pathetic. Weak. A drug addict. But then I couldn't blame mom for being how she was. Paul was her lifeline. Paul was the breadwinner. I found out who he was after I followed him one time when the girls weren't home. All the way out of state to where he was truly located at. Where his true family was. His riches and fame.

But I used Samantha like the toy she was. So desperate she was to get drugs in her system. She'd do anything even if it was to give her own sister up. Samantha was always a liar. I saw right through her. She envied Scarlett. She should be jealous.

Scarlett was pure and innocent and everything Samantha wasn't. I love her. I didn't mean to take her for myself. But I was selfish. I wanted her. I was obsessed with her. Her and her beauty plagued my mind every day. And I was furious when she was gone when I woke up. No where to be found and couldn't ask for help or else they'll know.

I didn't mean to scare her. I didn't mean to cause her harm. I just wanted to be with her. With Scarlett. With that little beauty that caught the eyes of Prince Ryder.

Dad came and visit right after I've been brought to wherever I was. He looked furious. More intimidating than I had remembered he had been. He still looked the same nonetheless with the same dark look and all.

"Where have you been, son," he asked as he stood by the door.

"Out and about," I replied with a smirk but didn't look at him.

Kamier kept staring at me until he chuckled, knocking the smirk right off. "Out and about trying to find your little foster sister, I assume?" I snapped my eyes to meet his dark brown eyes. He smirked so menacingly. So evil. So cruelly he continue to mock me. "She is such a beauty. Why haven't you introduced her to me before? You know, AJ, if you had...she would have been yours."

I clenched my hands as I glared at him walk around the small room I was being held in. "But you didn't. You lost your chance at being with her forever!" He loudly laughed as I shot up with a growl with my arm brought back.

He stopped laughing and circled his hand around my throat and slammed me against the cement wall. He grunted in my face and tightened his grip as I tried to pry his hand off. His lips brought into a menace growl. "This is your last warning, AJ. You stay away from Scarlett. It was your mistake for not taking her in when you had that opportunity and now that opportunity is lost. She's with Ryder now and if you threaten to take her away, I will kill you myself."

Kamier shoved me to the ground and stared down at me. I glared back at him as I gasped for breath, laughing. "You think you can kill your own son?!" I stood up with the wall supporting me. "You couldn't even kill Shawn who murdered Prince Vincent! How could you simply kill me?!"