L I F E

Ang, Nina and I all went out for a girl's day to leave the men alone to their business and I have to say, it felt kind of  nice after trying to fight off Ryder to actually let me go. After a half day of shopping, we ended up at the beach. As we got there, the bodyguards had spread out except for two of them. We put our stuff down and Nina was the first to strip.

Her body was sleek and her tan made her look like a model. She was wearing a blue and pink stripe two piece bikini. She pulled her bubblegum hair in a bun and stood there with her hands on her hips facing me. "How do I look?" She asks with a flirtatious smile to the men beside us who were looking at her like they could just devour her. I nodded with a smile and two thumbs up. "Perfect."

Ang then was the next one. She took off her thin long shirt and revealed her toned body. "Wow Ang," both Nina and I complimented. She was wearing a yellow two piece bikini with gray lines going all over the place. Ang brushed her blonde hair back while getting whistles from all around us. Ang waved to everyone like she the star she was. Both Nina and I giggled.

"Scarlett, let's take a picture!" Nina went into her bag and gave her phone to one of the guards after punching her code in. "Take off your stuff girl! Show me them goods."

I hesitated at first then stood up. I cautiously took off my flip flops then my joggers. I then stripped off my shirt and both Ang's and Nina's eyes looked like they were about to pop out. Everyone erupted into a roar. I was wearing a showing black and dark green one piece picked out by both Ang and Nina. It showed much my bare back whereas the front part was made like a strapless bra which covered all of chest then the fabric was thin going down my stomach and then a thicker fabric covering my lower region.

"Damn mama!" Nina hollered. "Look at you!"

I blushed as Ang and Nina clapped their hands excitedly. The men all around us hooted and hollered making me feel even worse. It was times like these that I wished my mafia man was here to claim me. Not only that, I was feeling really cautious because of my scars. Nina and Ang came over to stand on either side of me and we took a picture.

We went into the water and just chilled there, chatting amongst ourselves as men after groups of men came by to flirt with us. "My name's Edger." The man with a model's smile extended his hand as I accepted his handshake. "Scarlett." We both looked to Ang and Nina as Edger's friends were flirting with them. We both sighed and just stood there watching. "This is going to be a long day," we both said. We looked to each other then laughed.

Finds out, Edger is a model and is on his little mini vacation with his friends. He has a girlfriend back in Tennessee who, at this time, was causing him to have complicated feelings. We both sat on the beach blanket. Edgar was soaking up more sun as I had a towel around myself. Ang and Nina were still playing with the men in he water. "She said it was fine if I made some new friends but when I did, she just went off on me saying stuff like I don't care for her feelings or that I never hang out with her anymore."

I smiled at how typical woman are. "Woman," I say as I giggled. Edgar looked to me as I brought my knees in close and hugged it while leaning back. "I honestly can't say for sure, but if he wants to go make new friends, he can go on ahead. Because I was never one to go out anyways and if he wants to be with his boys, I'll let him. I shouldn't hold him back just because I want him to stay and cuddle up with me or something. And if he has his own business to attend to then fine. I'm just going to have to deal with it really as long as he knows I still exist then I'm alright."

I turned to look at Edgar as his eyes started to light up with fascination and love. "Wow," he breathed. Edgar shook his head and cleared his throat. "Sorry it's just...I haven't met a women, or any girl for that fact, that acts as mature as you do."