Home Sweet Home

By the time I got back, it was getting dark. We drove past the familiar large trees and massive land. Stopping, the driver parked the car. "Welcome back, Prince Ryder," my cab driver said as I gave him a nod before exiting. I looked up to the large home and couldn't be more than happy to be back. Back to her, that is. Making my way to the double doors, it had opened to reveal my mother whose eyes glazed over and a relieved grin on her old gorgeous face. "Ryder!"

Running to me, she threw her arms around me as I hugged her back. She hysterically sobbed into my chest. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I miss you too, Ma," I softly said as she tightened her hold on me.

"Ryder!" Dad boomed then soon did everyone else.

Mom backed away so I could do a man hug with everyone who approached me. "Welcome home son," he says as he pats my back. He pulled away and looked at me. "I see you've been really working out."

I chuckled. "I had seven years of free time."

Louie practically jumped on me. "Damn bro! You're hella huge now." Everyone laughed. Then the next person to come and approach me was AJ who shook my hand alongside Leo. "Welcome home, big bro. You're looking better than ever." All I could do was nod, not quite sure what was going on. Last I had remembered, I had ordered them not to let him out. Dad came over and slapped my shoulder. "I'll explain later. You must be hungry. Come!"

We all entered and it was as if I had never left. We all sat down as I looked around for the one person I have been anxious to see. Staring out the doorway, my beating heart sped but once I saw it was Princess Nina, I frowned. "She locked herself in her room, Ryder," Leo quietly said to me as everyone made loud conversation.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Why?"

Leo gave me a wary smile. "Let's just say...She's not the same old Scarlett you last saw and know."

"Ryder! You're back!" Princess Nina said. I looked up at her and nodded. "Look at you! You're as huge as a monster. Bae, why can't you look like that?" She joked to Louie as she sat down beside him. He scowled at her as everyone erupted into a laugh but me.

"Leno!" I looked to my dad then to the direction of where he was looking. A tall well built man stopped and came towards us. To say he looked almost like me back in the days was an understatement. He looked exactly like me. "Yes King Kamier?"

"Where are you going at this hour?"

"Princess Scarlett has business to attend to with the House of Guyver about a property near the northeast coast by the secluded beach. I'm...guessing she didn't tell you then."

"House of Guyver?" I practically growled out. "What business does my princess has with those skanks?"

He stared at me with confusion until it was clear to him as to who I was. "Prince Ryder. Welcome home. And to answer your question, I'm not allowed to speak of such business unless it is with King Kamier or Leo." He then stared at my mother and slightly bowed his head. "I do apologize that she'll be missing dinner again."

Mom slapped her hand on the table and abruptly stood. "She said she'll stay," she growled. "Are you saying she lied to me?!"

"Angie," Dad grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down on her seat. "Calm down." She got out of his hold and moved away from him and started storming out of the room. "Ang!"

We all followed her out and then stopped when she did. Coming down the stairs cooly with her hair curled to one side and clothes that stuck to her like a second skin, was none other than my oh so different looking princess. The black dress like clothe didn't even reach past her once thick thighs. Her legs on for show as she wore ankle boots which tapped away and echoed against the walls of the open hall.