Love and Affection

After the calm came the storm. It was busy from there on out. Ryder and I barely saw each other since I was busy planning the wedding stuff with the girls and Ryder was busy handling outside business. Come night-time, I had already knocked out and when morning comes, Ryder has already gone back to business.

After picking out what kind of food and cake I wanted and being Justina's mannequin for a good few hours, I finally had time for myself. I laid on the bed on my side and closed my eyes with a deep sigh. I jerked awake when Soul jumps onto the bed and lays next to me. "Awe, hey stud," I wrapped my arm around him and laid my head on his body, holding him like a pillow. Soul lightly huffed a bark making me giggle from the vibration.

I pushed off of him as he maneuvered himself so he was the one laying on me. I smiled and rubbed behind his ear how he likes it. I pressed my forehead against his and closed my eyes. Next thing I know, I had woken up to a knot in my stomach. I clenched my legs together and shot my eyes open with a loud grunt as I came.

I growled out in exhaustion as Ryder hovers over me and slams his lips over mine. "Good evening my beautiful soon to be wife," he greets while kissing down my neck and over to my throat.

"Hi," I greet back making him chuckle softly. Ryder moves to kiss me again as I melt deeper into the bed. "Come on and get yourself ready. We're going out for dinner." He pecks my nose. "Just you." He pecks my lips. "And me."

I hummed as he pulls me up off the bed with him. We headed towards the bathroom, took our shower and brushed our teeth together. Ryder gave me a peck on the cheek then down to my shoulder as his hand moves inside my towel and goes to rub my stomach where our child grows. "Thank you," he says. I turned my head and cupped his jaw to kiss him.

He deepens the kiss of course but I had no choice but to pull back. "Come on hot shot, we need to get dressed." I exited the bathroom and went into our closet. "Where are we going to eat?"

"Our backyard."

I lightly laughed and faced my tall dresser. I slid the doors open and let my eyes go over the many dresses I had yet to wear. As my eyes landed on a royal blue dress. Picking it out of rack and looking it over, I shrugged. I ripped the towel off my body then the dress off its hanger. Just as I was about to slip myself into the dress, Ryder comes and holds my hips and turns my back towards him.

I raised a brow looking at him over my shoulder. "What?"

"When the hell did you get this tattoo?" He asked in a ghostly voice.

Dumbly, I tried to look. The memory of when I got this beautiful artwork done with Ang by my side ran a slideshow in my head. It was the brand of the Quantum family of course, that covered basically my whole back. The eye of my tattoo being of Ryder's emerald green and around the skull was smoke.

I smiled and slid his hands off of me so I could pull on the dress. Like every dress I had worn, it stuck to me like a second skin. I looked down at myself at rubbed the small baby bump. I turned myself around as Ryder looked down at me with dazed eyes. I tilted my head a bit in confusion. "Babe?"

He hums in answer. The daze in his eyes goes away and he really looks at me now. I smile and wrap my arms around his torso as he returns my smile and kisses me softly. "I love it," he says. "I can't believe I haven't seen it until now though."

I rolled my eyes and moved away from him. " That's because you don't look. Now, hurry on up. I'm getting hungry."

Before I could completely leave, Ryder slaps my butt pretty hard making me yelp and glare at him. He smirks at me and turns to his dresser and starts putting his clothes on. I clicked my tongue and left. I went over to my vanity and put on some light make-up and put on some dangling diamond earrings. After putting another coat of mascara on, I stood up and went back to the closet to pull on a pair of ankle boots. "Ready?" Ryder asks as I straightened my back with a deep breath.

"Yes," I breathed as I fixed my dress and walked over to him. Ryder smiles and extends his hand as I took it and wrapped my arm around his. He led us down the dark stairs and out to the brightly lit backyard. My eyes quickly found our table inside an arched pergola with all its sides open and lighting stringing around the magnificent wood. Rose petals lay beautifully on the stone trail. I smiled as I looked around. "Wow," I said with a nod.

"Oh shut up," he growls lowly making me chuckle.

He gently pushes me ahead towards our table and helps pull out my chair. "Thank you." Ryder comes in and kisses my jaw to my neck and leaves himself there for a few seconds nibbling away at my skin. "You're welcome my love."

He moves to sit on his seat and our dinner begins. We talked about our childhood. Talked about past lovers. We joked and laughed. It was the most nicest feeling I have ever felt in the longest time. Ryder wipes his mouth and stands up, extending his hand to me. "One last step," he says.

I raised my brow with a smile still on my face. I slid my hand into his as he firmly grips onto it and kisses the back of my hand as he leads us away from the table. Ryder guides my hand around to his neck and takes my other hand in his. He pulls us closer by gently taking my hips. Ryder leans in and pecks my nose, which I scrunch up making him chuckle. He presses his lips to mine and sighs.

Soft music soon plays all around us, and Ryder takes the lead. I couldn't help the smile that spreads widely across my face.

"Honestly, I didn't think I'd make it this far without ripping your clothes apart," he murmurs against my lips. I giggled and pulled him impossibly closer kissing him once more. "More so, I didn't think I'd make it this far in life."

I hummed and looked up at him. "What made you the most happiest?" I asked.

He takes a deep breath and looks to the night sky, still moving slowly to the beat of the music. His hand on my hip goes up and down my side. A handsome smile spreads across his lips. "When I found out you were pregnant." He looks down at me as his eyes shown of great happiness. So much proudness. "I can't wait to find out what we're having."

"What would you name then it was a girl?" I asked.

"Camilla," he answers with a nod.

"And for a boy?"

Ryder shrugs. "Haven't thought about it."

I threw my head and laughed. "So you thought only of a girl's name?" I asked incredulously.

"What's wrong with that?" He pouts. "I want a little princess. Not a troublesome Prince."

"Like you?" I teased. Ryder scowls and slaps his lips over mine. He let's go of my hand and circles his arms around me bringing me into a fit of giggles.

"Stop laughing," he growls out into a whine, letting me go. He combed his hair back in irritation with one hand while the other was placed on his hips.

"Awe, is my baby mad?" I teased some more as I wrapped my arms around his torso. I placed my chin on his chest and grinned up to him as he glared back at me.

"You're lucky you're going to be my wife," he says as he comes to kiss me. I hummed, moving my arms up to surround his neck. "I love you," he sighs contently, holding me close once again by the waist.

And once again for the millionth time, my heart throbbed at the sound of his soothing voice that told me he loved me.

"All of you."

All of me.