Much Too Much

Chapter Sixteen: Much Too Much

"Another sleepless night in Seattle." George muttered. 

"I don't want to hear it." I glared at him. "Your room isn't right next door to hers."

"Who was it this time?" Izzie asked, ignoring me. "Hairy back guy?"

"You know who I miss?" George shook his head. "Inappropriate facial hair guy. You know he did his own dishes?"

"Tattooed ass guy made coffee." Izzie pointed out.

"Yeah, he was a keeper." George agreed as he pulled on some socks. At his words Izzie and I both looked up at his, surprised. "What? Meredith? I am over her."

"I miss her not getting any so I was able to get a good night of sleep, not having to worry about Joel hearing anything." I commented.

"Ahem." Izzie sighed as she sat down at the table with George and I.

"Although, is she trying to set some kind of record?" George asked us. 

"At least she has a goal." Izzie said as we heard someone hurrying down the stairs. We all craned our necks to see an unfamiliar face hurrying out the front door.

"Oh, he's new." George commented.

"And I shall name him running guy." Izzie deemed.

"Creative." I scoffed.

"You know who I heard Alex come home with last night?" George asked. "You."

"I don't want to talk about it." Izzie shook her head. "Actually, I really do want to talk about it. But he doesn't want to talk about it because there were... technical difficulties."

"What?" George frowned.

"You know, he didn't- He- It was..." Izzie stumbled over her own words. 

"No." George and I both laughed.

"Stop it. Both of you." Izzie warned us. "You guys can't say anything."

"I'm gonna at least think about making fun of him next time I see him." George shook his head. 

"He said it never happened before." Izzie told us. 

"Oh, that's what we all say." George said before realizing his mistake. "And I mean they. That's what they all say."

"I don't know." Izzie rested her head in her hand. "Maybe this relationship just isn't meant to be. I mean, I just...just need some sex, George. You know? I need sex now. You know what I mean?"

"I do." I assured her. 

"How long has it been for you?" Izzie asked me.

"Six and a half years." I informed them, making both of their eyes widen. 

"Wait, you haven't had sex since Joel was born?" George asked.

"More like conceived." I corrected him. "Hey, not many people want to sleep with a pregnant woman. And, after he was born, I've had to be careful about who I bring around him."

"Oh, you so need sex." Izzie shook her head.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Dorie, this is Dr. Stevens and Dr. Watley." Addison introduced Izzie and I to her patient, having requested for us to be on her service today. "They'll be working with us on this case."