Blink

Chapter Fifty-Nine: Blink

"Creepy." I chuckled when I woke up to find Mark laying on his side, watching me. 

"I need something from you." He told me. I grinned, leaning over and pressing my lips to his, a kiss that he quickly returned. "Mmm, that too. I need you to give Sloan an ultrasound today. It's been almost three weeks."

"Can't someone from OB do it?" I asked, in no mood to really spend any more time with Sloan than was required. I respected that she was Mark's daughter and was going through a tough time right now, but she just seemed to be taking advantage of him more than anything. I didn't like it. 

"Well, yeah, but... she likes you." He pointed out as I rolled over and straddled him. "All the Sloans do."

"Hey, do we have any more- Oh! Ew!" Sloan exclaimed after walking into our room, finding Mark and I kissing. 

"Whoa!" Mark quickly pushed me off of him and onto the other side of the bed.

"Sloan!" I groaned, brushing my hair out of my face. I sighed as Mark pulled on his pants and hurried out of the bedroom after her.

"Sloan. Sorry about that." Mark apologized as I followed him out of the bedroom, pulling my robe on over my nightgown. 

"Whatever." She brushed it off. "There's no more cereal."

"Why are you sorry?" I asked, taking a seat at the bar, relieved that Joel was still asleep. "She's the one who didn't knock before she came in."

"I'll get some cereal this afternoon." Mark told his daughter. "How about some juice? Uh, Beth's gonna give you an ultrasound today. Why don't you pick up some breakfast at the hospital?"

"It's gonna be more." Sloan said, looking at the twenty dollar bill that Mark had handed her.

"You need some for lunch, too?" Mark guessed, handing her a couple more twenties.

"Yeah, yeah." She nodded.

"I'm gonna shower." I excused myself.

"Oh, can you hold on a minute?" Sloan asked me. "I'm probably gonna have to hurl this."

"I'll just go over to Callie's." I told them. I grabbed my things out of the bathroom before making my way across the hall, finding the door unlocked as Cristina eating breakfast at the bar. 

"Sloan Sloan monopolizing your bathroom again?" She guessed.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Yours?"

"Owen's in mine." She told me. I sighed before heading into Callie's bedroom.

"Oh! Oh, God!" I exclaimed when I opened the door to find Callie and Arizona in the shower together, making out. I closed the door again and hurried back into the living room, glaring at Cristina. "They're in there."

"Yeah, you should knock first." She suggested.

"I'm late." I groaned. "Okay? My hair is dirty. And he just gave her eighty bucks for a muffin and a sandwich."

"That's quite a sandwich." She commented.

"She's just gonna end up spending it on a pair of jeans that show off her butt crack, and then she's gonna ask me for half of my pasta salad." I vented.

"You sound like my mother." Cristina pointed out. 

"Um, knock much?" Callie asked as she and Arizona came out of her room in towels.