Author's Note

Well, this book is officially over...

However, as I stated in an author's note in one of the later chapters of the book, there will be a sequel to this book, continuing Bethany Watley's story.

It might be a week or two before I get the first chapter of the second book up, but when I do I'll let you guys know through this book. Once it's up I'll post an update with the sequel's name and cover image.

Until then, I just want to say a few more things.

1. I hope you all don't hate me for these last two chapters. I'm sorry!

2. Thank you so much for taking time to read this story as well as voting for it and commenting. When I search 'greys anatomy' here on Wattpad, this the first book that pops up so thank you! I never imagined people would like this story so much!

3. Some of you have asked about Lucas, he will be in the second book but I'm not entirely sure of his role yet.

4. If you haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend going on Netflix and watching 13 Reasons Why! The book it's based on holds a special place in my heart since I've suffered from depression, anxiety, and OCD for awhile now and have also lost a friend to suicide. It's such a great story and the show does an amazing job at bringing it to life and shining light of the issues of bullying and suicide. Please, check it out!

Welp, I'll see you all soon!