Chapter 2 - Mornings

RECAP:

I cried silently as he began taking advantage of me like he did last night. Like he does almost every night.

I lay there .....

As he raped me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the bright sunlight sneaking through the curtains. I attempted to easy my way out of bed, but my body literally wont budge. Every time i moved an inch a sharp stinging pain rose up and i immediately threw myself back onto the bed.

I feel like I've been slowly cut open and the wounds just won't heal, of course how could they?

How can anything heal if it keeps being damaged.

I turned to my right to see Nate fast asleep.

I just can't lay here, soon he will wake up and he will expect his breakfast to be made. If its not, then it only means one thing for me.

I slowly tried getting my body to adjust to the pain, by moving around slightly. I reached for the bedside table and used it as my assistance to help pull me up and out of bed. I slowly pulled myself up wincing as i did so till i could finally stand on my own two feet.

I slowly limped to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Letting the warm water wash away all my hurt and disgust. I grabbed the towel and immediately covered my body, not daring to take one single look in the mirror. I limped out and went over to my cupboard. I put on my skinny jeans and t shirt in a struggle, covered my marks on my face with some make up and made my way downstairs, to make Nate's breakfast before he woke up.

~~~~~

I made freshly prepared eggs and bacon and set the table for his arrival. I searched the cupboards for anything to numb the pain i'm was still feeling. In the bottom cupboard under the sink i found a packet of Nate's aspirin and immediately swallowed two whole, with a glass of water. I know its not good to take medication on an empty stomach but Nate would know if i had something to eat, i needed his permission.

I could hear his footsteps slowly making their way downstairs and i took a seat across from his on the table.

"Morning babe" i said as he made his way over, kissing my temple before taking a seat.

"Morning" he replied, sleepily.He immediately dug into his breakfast, and within four minutes, the plate was wiped clean.

"That was good" he said as he stood up out of his seat, taking his dish and putting it in the sink himself.

'Someones in a good mood' i thought to myself.

"I had fun last night" he said as he turned around to face me licking his lips.

"Y-yeah, m-me too" i stuttered.

He began walking over to me and bent down till he was eye level with me as i was still seated on the chair.

I shifted back in my seat uncomfortably trying to read his facial expression.

"I love you babe" he whispered as he gently pressed his lips against mine. He placed one hand on my waist and the other began slowly making its way up my thigh.

"Stop" i whimpered as his hand got dangerously close to my area.

He pulled his hands away looking angry.

"Sorry" i whispered, as i attempted to cross one of my legs over the other. The sharp stinging sensation returning as I did so.

"Does it hurt?" He asked as he could see me struggling.

"Just a little bit" i lied as i tried my best to look comfortable. If i told him the truth he would only get mad.

"Aww babe. You'll be fine, don't worry about it" he replied as he smiled wickedly and went upstairs to get dressed.

~~~~~~

He arrived back downstairs about fifteen minutes later with his jacket on and his car keys in his hands.

"Come on" he half yelled, motioning for me to follow him.

"Where are we going?" I asked, as i use the table to help me stand up.

"Out" he replied flatly.

We made our way over and got into his black mercedes, with tinted windows.

The car ride was silent. I couldn't talk to him whilst he was driving, he didn't like that.

He pulled up at the local shopping centre and stopped just outside of the car park.

"Were here" he said as he undid the car locks and stared at me.

"Shopping?" I said, as it came out as more of a question.

"Yeah, your gonna go get me some things" he said.

"Your not coming?" I asked.

"No. I'm going to the pub with the boys to watch the game, your gonna go" he explained as he pulled out money from his wallet and practically threw it at me.

"Get some food for the house and get yourself something nice too" he said sweetly.

"O-okay, thank you" i said. He leaned over and pecked my cheek.

I slowly struggled to make my way out of the car but eventually did so and began slowly walking towards the shopping centre.

"HAYLEY" he yelled causing me to stop and turn around.

"Yeah" i yelled back.

"I love you" he said in a sing song tone, causing me to smile.

"I love you too" i sang back.

~~~~~~~~

DEDICATED TO MA HOMEGURL WIFEY crazymofo1967 COZ I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY LOLOL

-Shakila😜