Chapter 15 - Changes

RECAP:

"Yeah, everything's fine. I just have some business to take care of, don't wait up okay" he said as he changed into the black t shirt i bought him earlier, before grabbing his keys, pecking me on the lips and rushing out the door.

"Bye" i whispered just as the door shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hayley"

"Hayley....wake up babe" i heard a soft voice singing in my ear.

"Mmmm" is all i managed to say.

"Come on baby wake up...i need you" he whispered, stroking my hair gently.

I rolled over and opened my eyes to be met with two gorgeous brown eyes staring back at me.

"Did i sleep in again?" I asked, suddenly jumping up from my bed.

"Woah woah..babe its only 6:30 but I was lonely without my Haley baby" he said to sweetly it made me pinch myself to see if I was still dreaming.

"Babe. Work went so well last night so tonight i'm taking you out to this amazing club I found the other week. It is the best around town and they always have like bands performing and stuff. So what do you say?" He announced, staring into my eyes.

My jaw just hung wide open.

"Babe?" He said waving his hand in front of my eyes.

'Who are you and what have you done with Nate' is all that kept running through my head.

"Huh.....um....yeah...thats....thats awesome. Cool" is all i could manage to say.

He smiled widely, stretching it from ear to ear before pecking my lips and jumping out of bed.

"Well come on then" he said, raising his eyebrows.

I looked at him, confused.

"You gotta get dressed, duh...i'm gonna take you out and buy you something nice"

By now my jaw was literally on the floor.

"Now Hayley c'mon" he rushed.

"B- w-what about breakfa- i said whilst climbing out of bed.

"Were eating out...both of us, i'll get you something good to eat and maybe this time you wont be sick" he said laughing out loud, which confused me even more.

What is going on?

Nate was actually going to ....buy me..breakfast?

There's no way in hell i was about to open my mouth and question Nate...I was starving, so theres no way I'm going to let my stupidity get in the way. I quickly ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower then got dressed to leave.

~~~

Breakfast was amazing. We ate at a cute little diner that I had never really noticed before. Nate bought me some pancakes, covered in golden syrup with strawberries on the side. It was lighter than the toast and I managed to scoff it all down and hold it. It tasted amazing. I literally licked the plate clean. I got a few weird looks from people and Nate, but I couldn't care less.

I was starving.

We were now headed to a dress shop to pick out an outfit for me tonight.

"Lets try this one" Nate said, as he gently guided my by the waist into a store called 'Chiffons'. It looked pricey. Everything about this place looked expensive. The diamond chandeliers that hung from the ceiling, the diamond jewellery on display, not to mention the jaw dropping dresses and gowns that hung elegantly on the racks.

"Wow" i breathed out softly.

"Now babe. I don't want you hesitate okay? Just pick out whatever you like and try it on. Don't worry about the price tag. Its all on me" Nate whispered in my ear, kissing my neck gently.

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"Really." He replied.

"But...but...they're all so...expensive" I said looking around at the dresses.

"Money's not a problem" he instantly said.

'Well then' i thought to myself and dived right in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIIII

DONT BE MAD I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I THINK I'LL DOUBLE UPDATE THIS ONE FOR YA...COZ I JUST REALISED ITS FRIGGIN SMALL LIKE WTAF

STILL DROP A COMMENT IF YA WANNA GUYS

LOVE Y'ALL

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT NATE...IS IT AN ACT??

OR IS IT REAL??

DUN DUN DUUUUNNN..

HUNGER GAMES CATCHING FIRE IS OUT AND I HAVENT SEE IT YET UGH TEAM GALE AND I DONT CARE HES SOOO HOT AND PEETAS TOO WEAK MAN..HES ALL LIKE..OH KATNISS OH OH..AND IM LIKE DUDE

GROW A PAIR 👏👏👏🙏🙏🙏

WHAT THE FOX SAY....BUT WHAT DOES A GIRAFFE SAY...MEOW

-Shakila😜