Chapter 24 - Pyjamas

RECAP:

Hope.

Because i hoped that someday Nate would change, he would go back to the loving , caring guy that i fell in love with. The one who use to comfort me when i cried and would tell he how he would make it all better. The guy who would comfort me when i had memories of my mum.

Thats what it was....

And i wasn't willing to let it go.....

I guess i'm just afraid that if i do......

I will never be the same again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's p.o.v

"I love him" she whispered, so silently i almost never heard her.

How could she still love him after tonight?

The way he was treating her, that wasn't love it was torture.

She looked up at me and all i could see was pure sadness in her eyes, yet i didn't understand why.

She looked almost...scared.

"Oh" is all i could manage to say.

"I'm sorry" she instantly replied, hanging her lead low as if she was ashamed.

"There's no need to be sorry. You can't help who you fall in love with" i whispered.

"I'm gonna go change, it's been a long night" i said, as i checked the wall clock that read 10:45. She nodded still keeping her head down and i walked out of the kitchen and up to my bedroom.

~~~

I came downstairs after changing into my weekend warrior singlet and lounger pants.

I walked into the main room to see Hayley sitting on the sofa with a glass of water in her hands. I noticed her body shivering slightly, she was still in her dress.

"Hey" i greeted as i came back in to sit on the sofa beside her.

"Hi" she mumbled.

"Are you going to sleep in that?" I asked as i sat on the sofa a few inches away from her because i knew she was still weary of me.

"Y-yeah i guess so" she stuttered, playing with the glass in her hands.

"That's a little uncomfortable isn't it, i mean you look....cold" i said.

"No. I'm fine" she replied, faking a smile.

"Do you want some clothes to wear? I don't mind giving you some" i asked, smiling, trying to ease the situation.

"U-n-no i-i'm okay really" she replied.

"I insist. I may not be a girl but i'm pretty sure that after a while that dress becomes uncomfortable" i said, laughing causing her to laugh lightly.

"Come on" i said as i got up off the sofa and started walking upstairs.

I turned around to see her still sitting on the sofa, watching me.

"Come on" i repeated, laughing.

She slowly stood up off the sofa and pulled her dress down before following me up stairs.

~~~

I lead her to the main bathroom down the hall because she asked to take off her jewellery and make up.

I went over to my room and grabbed one of my maroon loose jumpers and a pair of my black lounger pants.

I walled back over to the bathroom and knocked on the door, waiting for her to answer.

She opened the door and looked up at me. She had taken off her make up and i could notice a few red marks and faint bruises on her face. I tried my hardest not to stare.

"Uh, here you go" i said as i handed her the clothes.

"Thank you" she said, smiling as she took the clothes from me and placed them on the side of the bathroom counter.

I wanted to ask her questions, so many questions, but i'm sure it would make her more cautious of me. I knew she had little trust in me already, she seemed almost scared to be alone with me.

I bit my lip and restrained myself from saying anything further. We just seemed to stare at each other for a few moments before i decided to walk away. I heard the bathroom door close behind me as i made my way downstairs and into the living room.

~~~~~~~~~

DID I...YES I FLIPPING DID.

HERE U GO

DOUBLE UPDATE WEEEEEWWWW 😂😍😍😘😏😍😂😴🎊😉😑🎁🎆🎁👮🎈🎁🎆👮🐰

YAAAAAAAAAYYY SO WE GOT A LITTLE AshLey ACTION GOING ON UP IN HURR YEAH BOI HAHA

AND WE HAVE GOT PLENTY MORE TO COME, WITH A FEW TWISTS AND TURNS...BUT JUST TOO LET ALL OF U NATE LOVERS OUT THERE KNOW, HE STILL PLAYS A HUGE PART IN THIS.

HE HASNT GONE ANYWHERE 😈😈😈😈😈

LIKE THE NEW COVER ?? IT WAS DONE BY CALLME_MRS_HOOD WEEW SHES AWESOME, LOVE U GORGEOUS THIS ONES FOR U 😘😘😘😘

SO THANKS U AWESOME PEEPS U PUT ME IN A GOOD MOOD AND I LOVE U

IM GNA TRY AND PLAY THERAPY ON MY GUITAR NOW, EVEN THOUGH I CAN ONLY PLAY LIKE 4 CHORDS LAWL IM HOPING SOMEHOW MY AWESOMENESS WILL TAKE OVER HAHA

DROP THEM SEXAY COMMENTS COZ I LOVE GETTING THEM 😊

-Shakila😜