Chapter 58 - Goodbye's

RECAP:

"Happy birthday."

"Thanks." He smiled and I quickly moved back to stand by Calum who asked to take Indie from me and began playing with her in his arms. I soon felt Ashton's arms wrap around me from behind before he planted a kiss on my cheek and placed his chin on my shoulder, swaying me gently.

"ALRIGHT! LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!"

~~~~~~~

9.20pm

I had not idea that all of Ashton's friends partied so hard. I mean literally, food was flying everywhere, music was blasting through the speakers, red party cups were on the floor, the tables and in everyones hands as they danced to the music.

I stayed with Ashton of course, who seemed as intoxicated as his friends, though i'm pretty sure nobody was as drunk as Hannah and Michael. The two of them would not stop screaming the words to the song which was something about being an idiot in America or something like that.

Calum was also jumping around with them as was Luke, who kept his arm over his girlfriends shoulder, downing more alcohol that was in his cup. My cup however, was just filled with apple juice, because of course I had a little on the way to worry about and it's not like i was a fan of drinking anyway.

Ashton kept his arm around my waist, also drinking from his Alcohol filled cup. He had not drank enough to be completely drunk, but it was enough to have him constantly giggling and kissing me every few seconds. I guess he wasn't a bad drunk then, i mean it didn't seem like any of them were.

If i had to put a label on them, i would say that Hannah was the crazy dancing drunk, Michael was the loud heavy metal rocker kinda guy, Calum...well i'm not even sure if he was drunk, he didn't look like he was, Ashton was the giggler of course and Luke seemed like the 'cool' drunk, as in the kind of person that does not like to show how drunk they are even though it was clear that they were pretty buzzed.

I removed myself from Ashton's grip to go to the bathroom, earning another fifty or so drunk kisses before he actually let me go. He told me where it was and i went, walking to the end of the hall and heading inside the last door on the left, locking it behind me.

~~~~~

I did what i needed to do before washing my hands and fixing myself a little in the mirror. In the dress that i was wearing, it was hard to tell i was pregnant, heck it just looked like i gained a little which i was not sure if i liked the look of, but i knew the truth so i guess that was all that mattered.

"GET OUT WE GOT A PUKER!" I heard Michael yell before several amounts of knocks landed against the door. I hurried over to it, pulling it open as Ashton walked in with Michaels arms slung over their shoulders, his face just as green as his hair.

"Sorry." I mumbled and moved back, allowing them to get inside before I walked around them. Ashton looked like he was struggling with Michael in his arms so I went and helped get him over to the toilet bowl, where he immediately hurled up the contents of his alcohol.

"I'll get him a glass of water." I said to Ashton as he patted his drunken friends back, whose arm was still wrapped around his shoulder.

"Wait wait." He called out after I had turned, waving his hand out to catch my attention which instead ended up lightly tapping me on my bum.

"Can you get him an aspirin it's in the top cupboard, just ask Calum he'll tell you." He added and i nodded, rushing out of the room before my cheeks could turn even more red.

~~~~~

10.15pm

A little while later, the atmosphere had somewhat calmed down. Michael was lying on his sofa now somewhat fully recovered eating a bunch of snacks which was bound to make him sick.