Chapter 54 - Happiness

RECAP:

A small silence had occurred as my eyes stayed focused on his chest, though i could feel his eyes waiting for me to meet them, which they did, when i spoke up.

"Ashton?"

"Hmm.."

"I.....I....." I wanted to say it, but i found myself choking on my words, i knew what i felt but apart of me was still just too afraid to say it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three weeks later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's p.o.v

"How's my baby?" Hannah called out as she made her way into the living room, rushing over to Hayley and kissing her baby bump.

"Uh...it's good, were good." Hayley laughed, shaking her head as she looked over to me with a smile on her face.

"Great. I swear you better be this nice to me when Luke gets me pregnant." And as if directly on cue the blond haired boy walked into the room behind her, rolling his eyes at his girlfriend.

"Where's my other little baby Indie?" She asked, looking around, spinning in circles to look for her.

"She's asleep on my bed." I shrugged.

They were both spending the day around, as they both use to in the past anyway. Calum said he would come later, but of course that probably meant he wouldn't turn up at all because he was busy playing video games with Michael.

I walked over to Hayley and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her cheek, resting my chin on her shoulder she laughed, which always sounded amazing.

Since the night when we kissed, things between us had gotten better, she was comfortable around me and had finally starting letting me in. It had gotten to the point where i no longer needed to sleep in my bed, because we always slept together in the guest room.

Many things had gotten better between us, but things around us were still looking a little bad.

Since the first letter i had received full of her pictures a while back, i got another one a week ago. They were past pictures of her and Nate, and some with two people i presumed were her parents. She was asleep when they arrived, so luckily i got to them before she could.

I decided to tell Hannah and the boys about everything, because i needed them to be aware of it all, of course they all agreed not to mention anything about them to her under any circumstances because none of us were ready for a relapse.

So though i couldn't tell Hayley, i took the necessary precautions, i installed a locked security system and i did go to the police, but i made sure that they were going to keep it from Hayley, though they thought it would still be better if i told her.

I also got us a dog and named her Indie after my old dog i had when i was a kid. She was a german shepard pup with cute little floppy ears, I let Hayley pick her out on Saturday and since then she's never really stopped playing with her.

"Oh boo." Hannah pouted, as Luke took a seat on the couch following after her and I lead Hayley over to join them, encouraging her to sit on my lap which she shyly did as my arms re wrapped around her bump and i pecked her lips quickly, causing her cheeks to turn a light shade of pink.

The main reason they were here today was because we needed to sort out plans for Michael's upcoming birthday, which is why we also needed Calum over but the lazy sod cared more about Fifa.

"Mike's birthday's. What's the plan?" Luke spoke up, leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees to look over at me, looking past Hannah who was sat in the middle.