Chapter 42 - Friends

RECAP:

"She'll be down in a minute, but just um...don't say anything...about what happened." I mumbled, loud enough for them to hear.

The boys knew what they needed to know and i'm guessing Hannah only knew what Luke had told her. It was enough to keep them updated but they did'nt need to know every little detail.

I leaned up against the living room wall, making small talk with the guys until eventually i heard her foosteps coming down the stairs and she entered the room, with a blank look on her face as she looked at everyone else before walking over to me and practically standing on my toes.

~~~~~~~~

"Hello." Hannah smiled up at her as she clung onto my arm, most probably fearful of the people in the room.

"Hayley, this is Hannah, Luke's girlfriend. And theres Luke, Mike and Cal." I announced, pointing to them all one by one.

She flashed a small smile but didn't say anything. I cleared my throat loudly to signal them all to stop staring at her.

"Uh..so anyway..guys shall we um..practice? When's our next gig anyway?" I asked, trying to remove the attention.

"Next Sunday...i think" Michael replied, shrugging.

"Yeah? then we might as well get some rehearsing done. We haven't done any all week." Luke said, standing up and walking over to me.

"Sure. You guys will be alright here wont you?" I asked the girls, mainly directing the question at Hayley who nodded gently.

"Alright. Well call me if you need me." I said, before the other boys stood up and followed me to the garage in need of some desperate band practice.

~~~

Hayley's p.o.v.

After the boys headed to the garage i decided to take a seat next to Hannah who seemed overly bubbly.

"Hey." She cheered.

"Hi." I breathed, careful not to get too close to her.

"So you and Ashton huh? It's cute." She nodded.

"Wh-wh i. No. W-we.. Were not um...he- were just friends." I stuttered, releasing a nervous chuckle.

"O-kay. So when did you meet him, or where did you meet him shall i say."

"Uh...starbuck-"

"NO WAY!" She yelled, startling me. "That is where i met Luke, oh my gosh that is so cool."

"Yeah." I breathed.

"Sorry, go on."

"Uh...well..um...i just kinda spilled my drink all over him. It was a little scary i thought he looked so mad." I explained, reminiscing the day that i clumsily bumped into Ashton.

"Ashton? Mad? Are you kidding me that dude would not hurt a fly i mean seriously. None of those boys would, after knowing them for a fair few years i know for sure that they all put on this weird punky gothy look but really they're all the cutest little things ever." She giggled and i couldn't help but smile.

"What about you and Luke?" I asked.

"Well. That was a weird day let me tell you. Okay so i was in Starbucks getting my usual right after a long day and i got a table at the back, so anyway then Michael came over and was like 'hey my friend thinks your cute'" she said, putting on a deep voice to imitate Michael, which got me giggling.

"So then i was like which one because you know he's gotta be cute right, anyway he pointed to Luke but i thought he pointed at Calum. So i thought Calum was Luke. Weird right i know. So anyway i went on and on about how cute he looked to Michael and i gave him my number not knowing it was Luke who took it. So then i ended up like totally sexting Luke thinking he was Calum then i asked to meet up with him in Starbucks like a week later. So basically in the end Luke turned up and i was shocked outta my system, possibly a little disappointed but thinking about it now Luke is perfect and i should never have felt that way a - because Calum gets naked like all the time and b- Luke sings to me like twenty four seven and he's the cutest...and youngest." She finished, smiling gleefully as i just tried to take it all in.

She talked really fast and used her hands to explain herself a lot. I mean she seemed really nice and friendly but i still felt a little awkward being around her.

"Wow." I said, chuckling slightly.

"Tell me about it." She sighed. "So have you and Ashton been on a date yet or what because i mean when he calls and texts Luke he always mentions you i mean you guys are just so cute and like after everything that you've been through." She smiled at me sympathetically.

"I mean don't you think you deserve each other because i mean Hayley you seem like a really sweet girl and that guy you were with is a complete ass for what he did. If i saw him i would've kicked him hard in his jewels." She said and i simply smiled and nodded, unsure of what to do.

I was unsure of what Ashton and I were. I know we kissed but i was unsure if it meant as much to him as it did to me, or wether or not it was a spare of the moment thing. Him becoming my boyfriend would definitely make things more awkward between us, i don't like that label...i just don't feel comfortable with it anymore.

"Why don't we um...shall we go watch them rehearse?" I mumbled, hurrying to change the subject.

She looked at me for a brief moment, most probably realising what i was doing, but nevertheless she nodded and we headed to the garage.

~~~~~~~~~

HELLO, HATE ME , ITS LEGAL RN THIS CHAPTER SUCKED RIGHT...GOSH I REWROTE THIS SOO MANY TIMES...I FUCKIN HATE FILLERS..

AND MY INTERNET RETURNED AFTER 4 LONG PAINFUL DAYS SO I COULDN'T EDIT AND NOW I'M TIRED.

I AM AIMING TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER BETTER FOR YOU GUYS OKAY......IM BRINGING THE DRAMA BACK....IT MAY OR MAY NOT COME IN A FOUR LETTER WORD ;)

I HAVE THE ENDING..I JUST NEED TO GET THERE.UUUGGH ✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️

ANYWAY, COMMENT, PEACE OUT BRO

-Shakila😜