Chapter 18 - Drinks

RECAP:

I stood still in my place, which was now slightly becoming isolated as the crowd began to disperse. I debated in whether or not to go and talk Ashton. I know it would be risky and I know Nate wouldn't like it. I looked around, roughly scanning the crowd for any sign of Nate.

Somehow my subconscious took over and before I knew it and i was walking towards the stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dodged in and out of crazy fangirls who were squealing in exitement and were taking crazy pictures with the boys. They were climbing on them...literally, some were decent and took simple photos and you could tell some girls were drunk and were slurring all over them.

I waited for the for the crowd to calm down before i went up to talk to Ashton.

There were only about ten girls surrounding the boys when i decided to walk up to him.

"Hi Ashton" i said a little quietly, however it was loud for the few girls to hear.

I watched as they took in my appearance, eyeing me up and down....i could already tell they were labelling me. I watched as one girl scoffed and gave me a dirty look before mouthing the word 'slut' to another girl beside her. I ignored them and swallowed he lump in my throat.

Ashton finished taking a picture with one fan before turning to acknowledge the person who called him.

He turned around and smiled at me, as if i was a fan.....as if he didn't know me.

I looked at him questioningly and honestly felt a little hurt that he didn't remember me. I fiddled nervously with my mums charm bracelet on my wrist that i put on to match my dress tonight. I guess i made it a thing to start wearing it again.

His eyes followed and i watched as his eyes suddenly light up and a smile grew on his face.

"Hayley?" He whispered and his eyes grew wide.

"That's my name" I said shyly, giggling.

"Wow. You look...nice" he said, as he took in my appearance. I heard a few girls giggle and cough awkwardly.

"Thanks...your not so bad yourself drummer boy" i replied, smiling, ignoring them.

"Yeah" he said scratching his head nervously.

"I didn't know you were in a band" i said, attempting to make conversation as the rest of the fans moved on to the other boys but two stayed behind, listening to our conversation.

"Everyone knows he's in a band, how do you not know" a blonde haired girl said. She was on of the two that stayed behind. She had a low cut emerald dress on and light green eyes. To put it bluntly she was beautiful. Her other friend had dark purple hair and grey eyes with a black diamond dress that seemed to reveal a little too much.

"Well i didn't know" i stated, glaring at her.

"Sure. I bet you didn't, i bet you don't know a lot of things" she replied, laughing with her friend.

"Whats your probl-"

"Look girls, just please stop. It's not cool. She actually didn't know." Ashton said to the other girls, cutting me off.

I sighed and decided it would bet better if i left.

"Anyway i um...i just came to say hi so...uh...yeah.." i said awkwardly forcing a smile before turning and walking away.

"Wait." he called out, causing me to turn back around.

"Do you want to maybe get a drink?" he asked innocently.

"I.....I....can't...i'm with Nate, he's around here somewhere" i mumbled as i began scanning the crowd.

"Oh" he said sounding frustrated.

There was nothing i could say to that.

"Well i should go now..thank you....for i dunno sticking up for me i guess.Bye... and good luck with your band" i said, awkwardly.

"No problem, and thanks i guess" he replied looking a little upset.

He forced a smile as did i, before i turned and walked away.

~~~

I dived into the crowd on the dance floor in search of Nate.

I knew he wouldn't leave without me.

I searched the bar....

I searched the lounge......

I searched the dancefloor another five times.....

I called him repeatedly......

....Nothing.

I sighed loudly and was trying to think of what to do.

Looking over I could see Ashton and his friends were still talking with fans near the stage.

I couldn't go back over there....how stupid would I look, and i would only end up arguing with those fans again....was it really worth it.

I sighed loudly and settled on the restroom instead.

I walked in and was greeted by a very 'busy couple'.

The girl was on the sink with her legs wide open kissing a tall brown haired boy in a black fitted t shirt..........

.......The same black fitted t shirt that Nate wore when he left with me tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG DID I JUST DO THAT UH YEAH I FLIPPIN DID MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😜😜😜😜😜

SHAME SHAME SHAME NOW U HAVE TO WAIT TILL SATURDAY BOOM BAM HOW DU FEEL I LOVE U GUYS AND THATS WHY I WANT TO TORTURE U 😊

GUYS GUYS GUYS...THE NEXT TWO CHAPPIES R FULL OF LE ACTION XP

R.I.P. PAUL WALKER HE WAS SOO HOT IN FAST AND FURIOUS 😭

-Shakila😜