Chapter 52 - Parks (Part 1/2)

RECAP:

I came across one, it was a picture of me and her on the dancefloor, both of us smiling. I flipped it and saw five words written in messy black writing.

IF ONLY IT COULD LAST

-N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayley's p.o.v.

Yawning and rolling over to the other side of the bed, i noticed Ashton wasn't laying beside me, which i guess kind of disappointed me...i think.

I sat up, feeling the bile rising up in my throat and immediately ran over to the bathroom, pushing the door open and dropping to my knees over the toilet bowl, throwing up as my eyes began to water.

My morning sickness came and went as it pleased, i guess it was all just apart of being pregnant though i really couldn't stand it. But i guess eventually it would all be okay, it will all be worth it in the end.

Fingers crossed.

I hurled up as much as i could and stood up, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, walking over to the sink to grab my toothbrush that Ashton bought for me after we went shopping a while back. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, being sure to get the smell of vomit off me before i headed downstairs, deciding on making Ashton breakfast this morning, hoping to not set it alight this time.

I thought he was still asleep, but then i heard him on the phone out back in garage and from the sound of his voice, could tell something was wrong.

"You don't understand Calum, they were all of her, every single one. He was watching her the whole time i mean how could i have not seen him." I furrowed my eyebrows, listening in, standing behind the open garage door, incase he didn't want me hearing.

"Maybe it was someone else, a friend of his or something, there's no way i couldn't have seen him."

"I swear to God dude, if he goes anywhere near her i-"

"Yeah i know but-"

I held onto the side of the door which gave me away when it squeaked and i mentally scolded myself.

"Hold on." He said into the phone and i could hear his footsteps approaching, so instead of trying to retreat and end up getting caught, i just gave myself up, moving out from behind the door and biting nervously on my bottom lip as he looked down at me.

"I'll call you back." He hung up and began swinging his phone around in his hand, looking almost as nervous as i was right now.

"G-good morning." I mumbled, faking a smile.

"Morning....i was just talking to Calum about some stuff." He explained, gesturing to his phone.

"Oh....well um, i was just gonna ask what you wanted for breakfast" i lied, trying my best to sound believable. I know it was wrong of me to lie and i shouldn't have done it, now with what happened every time i lied in the past, i should know better...

"Oh...um...i-it's fine i already had something, thanks." He smiled, releasing a light chuckle as i nodded.

"Okay." I said and turned around to walk away before this situation became any more awkward

~~~~~

Ashton's p.o.v.

Crap, crap, crap.

"Morning....i was just talking to Calum about stuff." I said, mentally kicking myself for not shutting the garage door.

"Oh...well um, i was just gonna ask you what you wanted for breakfast." She said, looking pretty nervous.

"Oh...um...i-it's fine i already had something, thanks." He smiled, releasing a light chuckle as she nodded.