Chapter 20 - Heroes

RECAP:

I turned around to see Michael talking to someone. His head blocking their view, but just before i lost sight of the club he moved out of the way and for a split second I saw Ashton's eyes sink into mine before i was greeted by a cold evening wind.

~~~~~~~~

He pulled me out into the cold night, the back door of the club slamming shut behind us. He kept pulling me before he stopped down what i'm guessing was an alley way and slammed me hard against the cold brick wall, causing me to whimper in pain as my skull crashed against it.

The limited lighting made it impossible to see anything...i could barely make out Nate's face.

I stayed silent as i felt his alcoholic breath on my body. I was shaking, the main cause being fear as opposed to the cold.

"Why didn't you just shut up Hayley?" Nate growled in my ear, as his alcoholic breath caused me to gag slightly.

I stood frozen as I felt his hands roam my body.

"Stop. Nate just stop" i half yelled, trying to push him away from me.

"Oh but come on Hayley. You were jealous weren't you hmm? Jealous because of what I was doing with that slut" he purred in my ear, as his hands reached up and roughly grabbed my chest.

"No. You make me sick. I Can't believe you. I just want you to get the hell away from me I HATE YOU" I yelled, tears pouring from my eyes, as i tried prying his hands off me.

"You don't mean that baby" he whispered angrily, his hands tightly squeezing my waist causing me to whimper in pain.

"Nate stop. Just stop. Please." I begged.

"But baby....i'm just getting started" he said, as i could already imagine the smirk on his face,

"No, Nate ple-" i screamed as he spun me around and pressed me against the wall, so my back was towards him.

I felt him slowly begin to unzip my dress and i started squirming out of his grip.

He held me in place, by pressing his forearm to the back of my neck.

I started crying out for help, the pressure Nate was pressing against my body was causing my breathing to become hitched in my throat.

"Nate please." I begged, crying harder as he ripped my tights down my legs and his fingers laced my underwear, slowly pulling it down.

"NO NO NO. PLEASE STOP. NATE PLEASE. STOP IT JUST STOP." i screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Shut up Hayley, or i swear you will regret it" he growled, in my ear, the stench of alcohol running along my skin, as he pressed his body firmly against mine, his fingers running up my thighs.

I closed my eyes and silently started praying to myself, just wishing someone, anyone would come and help me.

I always had this fear of Nate, but when he was drunk I was no longer afraid of him, but this monster that possessed him.

Nate still had a conscience, but this side of him showed no mercy.

I felt his fingers slide up and u hook my bra, as his lips hungrily caressed my bare skin.

There was nothing I could do......

I was hopeless.

"Get ready for the ride of your life baby" he slurred in my ear.

I could hear him unbuckling his jeans and my eyes widened in fear.

"NATE PLEASE, DONT DONT DO THIS PLEASE....PLEASE" i whimpered, failing to catch my breath through my cries.

Not a second later i felt Nate's weight lift off my body and a loud grunt escaped his lips.

I quickly pulled up my underwear and tights and re-hooked my bra. I struggled to zip up my dress, but zipped it as much as i could.

I turned around to see Nate rolling around on the floor, fighting with another guy. I couldn't make out what he was wearing, or what he looked like.

I did the first thing that came to mind and started running, running to wherever my feet would take me.

I ran out of the alley way and into the parking lot. I had no idea where to go or what to do. I was scared to turn back and run inside the club incase Nate or who ever attacked him would come for me.

Was i selfish to leave him?

What could i have done?

I needed to find somebody who could help me....
that's what i needed.....help.

There was only one person i could think of, but would he even care?

I bit the inside of my lip and began running around the parking lot to the front of the club, i wasn't risking heading to the back incase Nate got me.

I kept running and could make out the street lights peering through, signalling that i was almost at the front of the club and out of the darkness. Within a split second my hope was ripped from me when i felt a pair of hands grab my waist from behind pulling me to their chest.

"NO. NO. HELP" I cried out, smacking and kicking them.

"GET OF ME. HELP SOMEBODY HELP" i kept yelling, not turning my head to see who it was, i already knew it was either Nate or the person that attacked him.

"LET ME G-"

"STOP. HAYLEY. STOP IT'S ME. IT'S ASHTON"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE U GOOOO WEEEE

I WAS GOING TO MAKE CHAPTERS LONGER BUT THAT'S BECOME SO COMPLICATED ATM SO IN THE NEW YEAR THE CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER AND WILL BE UPDATED ONCE A WEEK JUST SO U KNOW :)

SOOO...UGH ISNT NATE JUST A DRUNKEN ARSE..POOR HAYLEY..SHES SO CONFUSED

BUT WEHEHEHEHHEEY IT WAS ASHTON THAT SAVED THE DAY WEEEEWWW

YAY FOR ASHMASH HEHEHEHEHE

SO THIS IS KINDA A CLIFFHANGER BUT IN A NICE WAY...I THINK AH WELL

CHRISTMASSSS IS COMMMINNNGGGG WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ROCKING AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE AND BLAH BLAH BLAH

"I SAID NO. OH GIVE IT A REST I COULD PERSUADE U, I'M NOT UR TYPICAL STONED 18 YR OLD GIMME A NIGHT I'LL MAKE U, I KNOW UR LOOKING FOR SALVATION IN THE SECULAR AGE BUT GIRL IM NOT UR SAVIOUR, WRESTLE TO THE GROUND, GOD HELP ME NOW....BECAUSE THEYRE JUST GIRLS BREAKING HEARTS 💔 EYES BRIGHT👀 UPTIGHT💃 JUST GIRLS 🙎"

^^^THE 1975 GIRLS A.K.A. MY OBSESSSIIIOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN

VOTE.COMMENT......SING A SONG...TWERK....KICK A CAT....< JUST DONT HURT THEM

-Shakila😜