Chapter 50 - Gigs

RECAP:

Within a few seconds she had already begun leaning in as did i without realising, watching as her eyes fluttered closed and i soon copied, feeling a spark shoot through my body when her lips brushed against mine.

"ASH ARE YOU COMING OR WHAT!" Almost as instantly as it happened, it was over. Her eyes looking up into mine with a faint tint of pink on her cheeks and i'm unsure if mine held the same colour.

I nervously moved apart, releasing an easy laugh and scratching the back of my neck.

"I should um..-...they...they wanna rehearse so-"

"It's okay." She said, biting down on her bottom lip innocently before i waved her off and turned back to the direction of the garage, almost hitting my head on the side of the door, causing her to release that beautiful laugh i once managed to hear when i met her, only to have it sounding much more melodic than before.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Adrenaline Club

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's p.o.v.

"It's pretty busy out there tonight, looks pretty big." Calum said, pulling his head back in from the curtain he was peering through. Our instruments were all set up and we could already hear the faint cheers of the girls eager to see us perform.

"I'm excited." Luke cheered, fiddling with his earpiece and bouncing up and down on his toes, the adrenaline most likely coursing through his body.

"You guys are going to be so great." Hannah squealed, leaping off the stool she was on and making a mad dash for all of us, pulling us into a weirdly deformed group hug minus one other person who sat on a chair beside Hannah's stool, bouncing her leg up and down nervously, chewing on her fingernails.

"Thanks Hannah." I mumbled, breaking my way out of the group hug and walking over to Hayley, standing in front of her looking down into her eyes waiting for her gaze to meet mine.

"Come here." I said, reaching out a hand for her to take, which she did almost instantly allowing me to pull her up off the chair, i clasped her hand in mine and watched as the others stood by, observing us.

I led her over to the large red curtain that separated us from the crowd of people outside, waiting for us to perform. I opened it just a crack and moved her to stand in front of me, positioning my hands on her waist as she looked out at the crowd, which looked at least thirty, one of the biggest we've ever had since our days back in Australia.

"We will be right out there. I'm gonna be sitting right on that small leather stool." I told her, pointing as i explained.

"Hannah will be here the whole time and nobody will be allowed to come back here, alright?" I whispered, closing the curtain and turning her around to face me. She nodded quickly, plastering a small smile as i returned one, placing a comforting kiss on her temple.

"Ash you ready to go mate?" Michael called out to me, fiddling with his ear piece as i turned around and signalled for him to give me one more minute.

"You'll be alright." I said, certain that she would most definitely be fine here with Hannah, though i knew she was a little scared after having to leave the house again and coming to a place that only reminded her off that one night.

Michael nodded to Donovan, the club owners son who was going to introduce us on stage. He had his brown hair spiked up, wearing a ripped rolling stones tee in skinny jeans, much like us. He nodded in reply before walking roughly shoving the curtain out of the way and stepping out, causing the crowd to cheer, which died down when they realised it wasn't us.