Chapter 4 - Punishments

RECAP:

"Well do i at least get your name?" He asked, softly.

"Another time, and i'm sorry again about your clothes" i said as i began rushing out of Starbucks.

"YOU HAVENT EVEN TOUCHED YOUR DRINK" i heard him yell, before i left, to make my way back to Nate's place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made it over to Nate's place and put the shopping on the floor next to the door.

"Nate?" I called out softly, as i tiptoed my way into the living room.

I walked in to see him sitting watching football on the tv. As soon as he acknowledged i had entered the room he switched off the t.v and placed the remote on the arm rest next to him.

"What took you so long?" He growled in a low tone.

"I just got you somethings then went to Starbucks for a drink" i explained, staying frozen in my position.

He turned his head toward me and slowly got of the sofa and made his way over.

"You....had Starbucks?" He asked, looking angry. Why was he angry? He said i could get something.

"Y-you s-said, that i c-could get s-something" i stuttered out as a mere whisper.

"Did i?" He questioned. I nodded my head and turned my attention to the floor.

"But i didn't have any. I got your message and i left, i didn't even take a sip i swear" i said trying to defend myself.

"Really?" He asked sarcastically.

I nodded again, still keeping my gaze on the ground.

He sighed heavily and snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him.

"Look at me" he whispered.

I darted my eyes straight up to meet his and could feel his burning into my skin.

"When's the last time you ate babe?" He asked as one of his hands started stroking my tummy gently.

"Uh....i...i don't know" i stuttered. In all honestly i don't know. I don't remember.

I don't really count painkillers as a meal......does he?

"Are you sure?" He said as his fingers started poking at my tummy.

I nodded and gave him a questioning look.

"You wouldn't lie to me Hayley would you?" He asked calmly, now playing with my hair.

"No of course not" i replied, looking directly into his eyes.

"Good" he said before kissing my temple softly. He released me from his grip and went over to pour himself a glass of water.

I let out a breath that i didn't even know i was holding and closed my eyes, trying to compose myself.

I turned around to see him leaning against the kitchen counter, drinking the water.

I went back into the hallway and brought the food into the kitchen and started unpacking the ingredients and placing them into the correct cupboards.

"Hey babe" he said as he put his glass in the sink.

"Yeah" i replied as i placed a can of beans in the top cupboards near the fridge.

"I've got a bit of a headache. Where's my aspirin?" He asked. I gasped and didn't dare turn to look at him.

He knew.

That's why he asked me if i had eaten, he knows i took some of his aspirin.

"Uh...um....its ...in the...cupboards under the sink" i stuttered out trying to remain calm. I kept my eyes locked on the cupboards in front of me, not daring to face him.

I didn't hear the cupboard open. I could just hear his footsteps slowly getting louder and louder....

Closer and closer...

"I know" he whispered. His voice paralysing me as i literally could not bring myself to move a muscle.

He grabbed me and spun me round to face him.

"You lied to me" he said in a dark, emotionless tone.

I couldn't move. I opened my mouth but the words just would not come out.

He brought his face close to mine till i could smell his slightly alcoholic breath.

"YOU. LIED. TO. ME." He said through gritted teeth.

"No, no i didnt see, i-i was in pain after last night, y-you hurt me an-"

"I HURT YOU?" He yelled in my face.

"No i mean i-"

"WHAT HAYLEY, YOU WHAT?" He said inching closer.

A single tear escaped my eye, as i knew what was going to happen.

"Nate, i-" i whispered but was immediately cut of by his hand crashing down hair on my cheek, causing me to fall to the floor, due to the impact.

"YOU HORRIBLE LYING BITCH, HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME HAYLEY AFTER EVERYTHING THAT I'VE DONE FOR YOU, AND YOU COME INTO MY HOUSE AND TELL ME THAT I HURT YOU. HOW DARE YOU" he shouted as his foot jabbed straight into my stomach, causing me to cry out in pain.

I curled up into a ball on the floor shielding my face with my hands.

"N-n-Nate p-p-please" i whimpered as i cried uncontrollably in pain.

"SHUT UP HAYLEY. YOU THINK THAT I HURT YOU?, DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW YOU WHAT IT MEANS TO GET HURT" he growled, hovering over me.

I could hear him unbuckling his belt from his trousers.

My eyes widened in fear.

"You need to learn a lesson Hayley" he said slowly before he brought his belt down hard on my legs. I cried out in as he began whipping me with his belt repeatedly, stinging my flesh and brining blood up to the surface of my skin

"This is what you deserve Hayley. Its not good to lie" he yelled as he kept beating me repeatedly.

I could feel my blood trickling away from my body as the leather belt ripped into my skin.

He used his foot to turn me over so i could face him. He bent down on the ground and hovered over me.

"Your not gonna lie to me again are you Hayley?" He whispered softly, removing my hair from my face and gently tucking it behind my ear.

"No" i barely managed to whisper.

"Good girl" he said as he gently pecked my lips.

The pain was excruciating, people say that labour pains are the worst pain for a woman, i beg to differ.

"Now, guess what? I'm hungry and i need something to eat" he announced as stood up, grabbed a cloth from the side and wiped my blood of his belt, before using it to buckle up his jeans.

"NOW HAYLEY" He yelled as he forcefully pulled me up to stand. My legs gave in and i collapsed into his arms, whimpering in pain.

"Nate please, i cant..i cant" i said crying into his shirt.

"Yes you can" he said flatly, as he shoved me away from him. I fell back knocking my head on the kitchen counter before landing on the cold marble floor.

As everything faded to black.

~~~~~~~~

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY O.0

-Shakila😜