Epilogue

5 Years Later
~~~~~~~~~~~

A lot had changed in five years for Ashton Irwin since the events that he had dealt with those several years ago. His character as some may say, had changed for the better, though some may argue and say that he had become a little too paranoid.

Every morning when he woke it would be his routine to kiss his girlfriend gently on the lips and constantly remind her of how much she meant to him, which always brought a smile to her face as they told each other how much they were loved.

He would then leave her to rest in bed as his two young children rushed into the room, ready for the day with whatever life decided to throw at them. Again Ashton would tell his children how much they were loved and they would always reply..

"We love you too daddy." And mummy of course.

Their youngest was little Ashley. She had gorgeous brown curls similar to her fathers and inherited brown eyes which equally came from both parents, though Ashton would always say that her eyes had a hint of green in them because he remembered when those words were said to him once. She was two years old and was very advanced for her age, she was a typical little girl, in love with princesses and disney movies though her dad couldn't help but try and get her into music but of course it would never work, she was a mamma's girl and Ashton's girlfriend was more than happy with that.

Their eldest was Tyler. He was three years old, almost four which of course he constantly kept reminding everyone about, telling them how he was 'a big boy' now just like his dad. He was literally an exact replica of his Ashton, it was cute but at times just a little scary. Most of his days were spent learning how to play the drums in the basement with his dad whilst the girls spent their time upstairs occasionally having tea parties though other times were spent playing pranks on the two boys as they practiced.

A few weeks ago Tyler arrived back from daycare nursery claiming he had a girlfriend and her name was Amelia. With Ashton being the father he was he would talk to his son about it to the extent where his girlfriend would have to scold him and remind him of his sons age.

It was a beautiful family and there was still more to come.

His girlfriend was six months pregnant with their third child, unaware if it was yet to be a boy or a girl as they wanted it to be a surprise. When they first tried to start a family things had taken a turn for the worst as the doctor told them it was highly unlikely that she would ever be able to have her own and Ashton began to think his whole world was shattering all over again. And so they prayed, they prayed hard together every night and eventually their little miracles happened and one more was coming soon.

Ashton was the perfect father and always told all of his friends that his girlfriend was the perfect mother. He was moving on from the past and it was better for him that way.

Of course Ashton was not the only one who found a happy ending, his friends Hannah and Luke were also expecting, though Hannah was only a few weeks old. Calum had recently found himself a new girlfriend, one who seemed to respect him more than his last one and of course then there was Michael who took the first step out of the group and got married to his girlfriend of three years Ana-Sophia.

As they say, as one door opens, another one closes.

Every saturday it became a routine for Ashton and his family to take a road trip to 'Cleveland Cemetery' just to see her and let her know that they were always there. He did not want to forget, no matter what had happened.

At first they would stop off at a flower shop and purchase a single white rose before parking up the car just outside the cemetery gates and walking the rest of the way in, taking hold of their children's hands.