Chapter 44 - Dates

RECAP:

"So are you just planning on watching me while i shower or?" He asked, once he caught my gaze, a goofy smile resting on his lips.

"What..n-no." I shook my head, turning away already feeling my cheeks burning up. I turned towards the door and grabbed one of the small face towels from the rack.

"Pervert." I heard him mumble.

"AM NOT!" I shrieked, picking up the closest thing to me, being a bath duck and tossing it at his head.

~~~~~~~~~

"So what did you and Hannah talk about?" Ashton asked, placing a chip in his mouth. We were seated inside a rather fancy looking indian restaurant. It was an all you can eat buffet with a relatively large variety of food, including some English and Chinese.

"She just told me how she met Luke really, that was it." I replied, lifting the fork to my mouth and taking a bite of the chicken tikka. I didn't have much on my plate, i was taking it slow, knowing that i wouldn't be able to digest it all, so i just had a few pieces of chicken tikka, a lamb kebab and a small portion of rice, where as Ashton had all sorts on his plate, claiming to be 'experimenting' with the different foods.

"It's her ice breaker i think...talking about Luke. She does that with everyone and it usually tends to work." He explained, stabbing his chicken with a fork and putting it in his mouth.

"Well i mean it's a cute story." I said, giggling as i watched him chew down his food before he spoke up again.

"She called us Ashley." He blurted out, taking a sip of his water whilst i, on the other hand had only begun nibbling on the rice being careful not to digest to much food with the fear of it all coming back up.

"Who?" I rose an eyebrow.

"Ashley. She said it was like a ship name for us, whatever that is." He shrugged.

"I don't get it."

"Me either. She like put our names together or something...weird i know."

I bit the insides of my cheeks to stop the blush that was slowly creeping up on them. When he noticed he smirked and turned his attention to his food, acting like he never saw a thing.

"Why didn't she say Hashton?" I asked, though i was unsure why i even said it.

"Because it sounds a little similar to a hash brown?" He replied, shrugging. I laughed a little and we soon went back to eating in silence, it wasn't awkward it actually felt nice.

I wondered if i should tell him what was bothering me, it scared me a hell of a lot and i really did want to tell him but i kept thinking it would only end up making him mad and though Hannah thinks he's harmless I have actually seem him throw a punch and lose his temper, so i do know what he's capable of.

He may seem innocent and sweet, but everyone has a darkside.

~~~~~~

"Well that was nice huh?" Ashton asked as we entered his house and took our shoes off by the door.

"It was. Thank you." I replied, shying away as usual.

"It's eleven fifteen now..you wanna watch a movie or something?" He offered, pulling off his grey jacket and hooking it on the coat rack by the door before ruffling his hair.

"Um...actually i think i'm just gonna head to bed, i'm pretty tired." I smiled weakly, feeling a little bit sick.

"Oh, ok. Yeah, sure." He smiled.