Chapter 46 - Revelations

RECAP:

When i was sure he was gone i slid down the wall onto the floor and poured my heart out, feeling myself already having another panic attack with only myself to help me. Ashton was the one person i had that actually cared about me....

And now I've ruined everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's p.o.v.

"Dude you need to go back and talk to her." Luke said, as i sat across from him on his brown leather couch, leaning forward and resting my elbows on my knees.

"I know." I sighed, running my hands through my hair, something i did whenever i was angry or stressed.

"I shouldn't have yelled at her, i just. I mean i was so mad that she didn't tell me."

"So you hit the damn wall!" Hannah interjected, throwing her arms in the air dramatically perches on the arm of the couch Luke was sitting on. I told them what i discovered and what i did this morning when i found out and so far i've spent the whole day in Luke's house just calming myself down and trying to figure out what i'm supposed to say to Hayley when i get back.

"I was angry." I sighed.

"Who cares if you were angry Ashton, what the hell did you do that for i mean hasn't that girl been through enough? You act like she deliberately went and got herself knocked up, jesus christ you probably scared the crap out of her." She yelled, clearly pissed with me.

"Babe, chill." Luke mumbled, rubbing his girlfriends leg, in an attempt to calm her.

"Why don't you just, head on upstairs to bed, i'll be there soon alright." Luke told her and i watched how she looked between the two of us before sighing loudly and releasing an annoying groan before standing up off the end of the couch.

"Fine. But you need to fix this with her Ash, or i won't forgive you and if i don't, neither will Luke right?" She snapped, hands on hips turning to Luke who swallowed hard before nodding.

"Fix it." She growled, pointing her finger directly at me which i actually found a little intimidating before she turned on her heel and trudged up the stairs, her heavy steps being a sign of her clear annoyance towards me.

"You know what she's like." Luke said, rolling his eyes and rubbing his forehead.

"Yeah." I breathed. "She's right though, i mean how could i be so stupid. Hannah's right i shouldn't have hit the wall, i shouldn't have yelled at her. The look in her eyes, I-. Dude i walked out on her, left her crying probably scared out of her mind that i was going to hit her. Damn i messed up." I sighed, staring down at Luke's cream carpet floors.

"Then you need to go back and fix it. I mean you care about her right?"

"Of course i do."

"Then go back and talk to her, apologise to her and let her know you'll be there for her, for them both. You need to show her that your nothing like that asshole she use to date." He said.

"You gotta remember Ash, as hard as this may be for you, it's a hell of a lot harder for her. She's carrying a baby for crying out loud, a baby that she was forced to have."

"I know."

"Then do something about it, it's no good just sitting here saying you know when she's in that house on her own probably terrified about the baby and even more terrified that you hate her."

I took in his words and nodded, standing up of his couch and dusting off my jeans. If theres anything I've come to learn from being in this band it's that Luke is always the best for giving advice, especially when it comes to girls.