Chapter 12- Pranks

The kids silently made their way down the hall way. The boys were leading the way to where ever they were taking them. Surely some kids noticed the footsteps and giggles from the group, but didn't bother to show it. They had a smooth walk.
"Tom where are you taking us" Amber called to the front
"So many questions Amber. Can't you just go with the flow" Tom answered and turned back
"No I don't" she murmured and turned back to the girls "So Eve, why did you get tape"
  Eve looked up "I think I should do a prank myself. I need to repay a certain someone"
"Well I won't stop you. Me and my sister used to do pranks all the time" Tammy popped up beside Eve
"I think pranks are just a childish way to get back at your enemy. But it's very elaborately planned. Well some of them" Jada stated behind us
  "I remember this one wicked prank. It was epic" May joined the conversation. Eve felt like a normal person. She had friends that weren't rude or creepy. Is this what happiness feels like.
  Jessie ducked under the door way we went through "I totally remember that"

                         At the front
  "So Tom what are we doing" Matt asked
"Don't be such an Amber ,Matt. I'll tell you guys anyway" he answered
"Yeah tell us" CJ listened
"Well I set up a huge prank at the top of the building. You see as soon as Amber trips the line, and let's just say, it won't be pretty"
"Isn't that a little mean" Marco butt in
Tom laughed "Don't get soft on me bro. The girl deserves it"
  "Yeah bu-" he shut his mouth after that
  "Max stop sulking and come on" Tom looked back at Max. Max frowned but walked up anyway.
"Then what's the shaving cream for if there is already a prank" CJ asked holding up the can
"After the prank, we'll through shaving cream at them" he laughed
"That's so cool. Who's ganna record" Matt laughed too
CJ pulled out a camera "I got you covered"
"Uh were did you get that" Marco pointed at the camera in his hands
"Dude stop being such a goody good. I got it from the office ok" CJ answered
Marco stopped "That's not my moms expensive one is it? Dude did you ask"
"Oh calm down mama's boy. She doesn't know ok" CJ shot back
"It's ok Marco. We won't break it" Tom promised with ease
"Mm ok" Marco trusted Tom

Back to the whole group
They walked up a set of stairs. Tom told them they would be passing the cafe soon. Tammy, who liked food, decided to take a pit stop.
  "Hey guys. You want to get some snacks before we go where we are going" she asked all of us. We nodded because who doesn't like a midnight snack.
  "Just hurry up Tammy" Tom turned around
  "The doors won't open" she tugged at the doors
  "Move it" CJ shoved Tammy out of the way. He too failed to open the door. Then Marco tried. Then Matt. Soon the girls tried too.
  "Oh please move aside" Tom said. He tried and only moved it a centimeter.
  Max ,who was in the back, stepped up and pushed the door open.
  "Oh thanks Max. I thought you pulled on it" Tammy ran in
  "Pfft I could do that" Tom brushed past him
  "Yeah Max. Way to go" Eve gave him a thumbs up, but he stared at her "Ok. Bye" she ran after her friends
  "Guys look. I found a pile of cookies" Tammy announced
  Marco walked up "Should we really be in here"
  "It says leftovers. We can eat it. Besides no one heard us" CJ replied
  "It's ok Marco. Just think of it as us eating the food that's not needed" May comforted.
  Marco blushed "Ok then. If you say so"
  "Here everyone can have two" Tammy started passing out cookies with Jessie. The two were apparently best friends. Tammy being sweat and small. Jessie was tall and intimidating. Jessie didn't talk a lot, but Tammy would spit out words so fast, you might miss it.
  Jada neatly unwrapped one. She placed the other one next to her. "I have a passion for cookies"
  "Who doesn't" Eve laughed
  She took another bite "but I usually a sort the coco chips in patterns" she was that smart, perfectionist, type of girl.
  "If you don't give me my cookie back you font, I'm going to rip your limbs off. You hear me" May whispered/yelled to CJ. May was the athletic, no to mess with type of girl.
  Amber say next to Eve and Jada. "Is this fun or what" Amber was tough, but friendly. She was trust worthy. Loyal you might say.
  "Yeah" Eve replied. She looked towards the guys. CJ seemed to be Tom's best bud. He was a real jerk sometimes, but CJ is actually soft.
  "Just give her the cookie CJ" Tom yelled. Tom was like that annoying older brother. He didn't let anyone push him around. He always wore gaming t-shirts and beanies whenever he could.
  "CJ just give up already" May had pinned CJ to the ground
  "Let him go May" Marco pleaded. He was a real Mama's boy. He like to be clean and organized. He would always wear a sweatshirt. He'd be the sweetest thing you've ever met and the clumsiest too. He also had a crush on May since third base.
  "Fine" she got her cookie and huffed away.
  Eve turned to Matt. He is a flirty lying little brat. Matt was actually flirty. He would do that a lot. He was also very protective, and had a dark past. But Eve didn't know that.
  She looked at the corner of her eye. Max sat quietly on a table. He seemed shy, but dark. He wore blue jeans and a black jacket. She really didn't know much. He never talked.