Chapter 24- Part one/The last meeting

She looked over to the door. It's like twelve. Who could that be? She got up silently to not wake up Matt.
  "Who is it" she whispered into the door
  "It's me. Open the door" she heard a familiar voice 
  Eve cracked the door open. Outside the door was a boy in black shorts and bunny slippers. She smiled. "Care to explain Mr. Rabbit"
  "Oh shut up. I came here because I needed to talk to you"
  She yawned. "You couldn't even wait till morning"
  "I meant privately Saguaro" he rolled his eyes.
  "Yeah, yeah. Whatever"
  He laughed. "First I need to apologize for leaving you so soon yesterday. I had things to do. I'm also sorry I couldn't hang with you today either"
  Eve blushed. "It's no big deal"
  He pulled out a bracelet. "Um I got you something. It's really nothing. Just something to keep you safe"
  She felt her face get warmer. "Uh thanks. Did you curse it or something"
  He rolled his eyes. "So many questions. Then I also have to show you something"
  "What is it"
  He blushed. "Hold my hands" Eve instinctively moved back
  "Woah"
  "Just do it Saguaro" he held his two hands out. Eve decided it couldn't be that bad. So she held his hands. Then she blacked out.
  All the sudden, she stood in a base hallway. I'm, I'm max! What the? He moved towards a door. You could here shuffling from the inside. Then someone answering a call.
  "Yeah I'm in. I got the files right here. Eve won't know what hit her" He quickly opened it to find a boys figure in the room. Max tried to run, but was quickly pulled away. The man lifted him up.
  "This is our little secret you got it"
Max nodded.
"And if she ever finds out. This school will be blown up to shreds" he threw Max down and left.
"Who was that" Eve wondered
Then she was back next to Sir Trent. He looked worried. "Did you see"
"What did I just see"
"Well you see, Mr. Adam and I have powers that make us special. He can freeze, stop things. I can transport, move things. He can fly. I can run really fast. It's how we are" He played with his fingers. "But this focuses on the transporting part. The day I heard about Max, I knew he couldn't take the awful memories. So I transported them to me. Then to you. I'm sorry it took me so long to show you"
"Well glad to know he can hurt more than one person" she said sarcastically. She yawned. "Is that all"
  "Yeah. Go get some sleep Saguaro. I know you need it"
  She smiled. "Thank you"
  "Don't mention it" he turned to leave. And Eve went back to bed.

  Beep. Beep. Eve rubbed her eyes. She looked over to the clock. Six it read. Matt was watching tv from bed. She got up to get ready.
Funny. I didn't have a dream. There's so much left too. Tuesday is right around the corner. Might as well enjoy Monday while its here. The dance might be the last time I get to relax. She zipped up her jacket.
  "Hey there's no school today. I'm going to help with the dance planing" Matt told her
  "Ok. I'll just be wondering like usual" she lied
  They walked out together. Then went in opposite directions. Eve stopped. She looked down at her hand. The bracelet was fitting around her wrist. It was red and orange with black lines. Could this really protect me? She shook her head. Then continued walking.
  Bailee was already there. She smiled at the site of Eve. "Are you ready for tonight"
  "Barely. It's the last night I get to relax, and I don't know how to use it"
  "Eve just go with the flow. That's how you relax"
  She smiled. "You're right"
  Mr. Adam opened the door. Sir Trent was already inside. Eve felt her face go hot, but then shook her head. Focus you idiot! She told herself.
  "Eve, when you turned into a angry monster, what were you thinking about at the moment" Mr. Adam asked her
  She looked up at him. "Well I was really angry. I was thinking of why I never had friends. And that it was pretty messed up for Bailee to do that. I guess I was kind of scared of losing my first ever friend"
  "Awe really" Bailee said sarcastically
  Mr. Adam nodded. "Try thinking positive next time. Then channel the energy into fighting the bad guys. Or try calming down"
  "How do I calm down exactly" Eve asked him
  "Mm think about what you love. Most things peaceful or something valuable to you will work" he suggested
  "Because she sure has a lot of those" Sir Trent cut in
  "Trent be quiet. Also Eve you need to work on your skills as a hunter" Mr. Adam snapped
  Eve shook her head. "I'm not like you guys. I'm just a normal kid who happened to find a necklace"
  Mr. Adam walked over to her. "You didn't find that necklace Eve. It chose you" 
  "And that makes you one of us" Bailee added
  "So are you in or not Saguaro" Sir Trent walked over too
  Eve smiled. "I'm in. Tuesday is coming, but I got friends to help"

  "I'm not ready" Eve hunched over a chair, breathing heavily
  Bailee chugged water. "Come on Eve. Hunters never get tired"
  "Easy for you to say" Eve took some water. They've been training for the past hour. Eve was worn out quick. She was still pretty new to all this.
  "Not bad Saguaro, not bad" Sir Trent admitted
  "She really didn't do that bad" Mr. Adam said from his desk
  "She has raw talent" Bailee motioned her hand. "Now let's get back to work"

  "I'm so tired" Eve landed on her bed. She fluttered her eyes closed. She got so comfortable. Then like usual, she got a dream.
  Her brother, David, held a machete in his hand. He had blood all over his body. He looked much older than the last time she saw him. He was walking towards her rabbits hole. The door blocked by tree branches.
  The surrounding area was a complete mess. Trees had fallen, buildings were in shambles, you could here screaming in the distance. Her brother cringed at the noise. He pushed back the many sticks and limbs. The door was burnt, but was still usable. It creaked open. He slide down into the hole.
  It changed completely. Instead of her small happy hole, David had changed it into a giant house for the wounded, sick, children who were hiding from the outside. People sharpened their weapons, doctors attended to wounds, kids gave out water and food, it looked like a replica of their base.
  David put on his black jacket. He walked over to a big guy.
  "I'm back" he told the guy
  "Sir, yes, sir. We have ten more wounded a-and two more dead"
  David three his weapon into the wall. He let out some curses. Then apologized. "We have to find her. I'll go after her. Attend to the people. The rebellion shall live on"
  The people raised their weapons. Wow! What has happened to them. David what is going on? Who are you looking for? I want to help. Mom, dad, sister, where are they?