Chapter 32- On The Run

"Everyone ready to go" David said
  Bailee nodded and laughed. They went to play games earlier. Casper sucked at almost everything. Then Bailee let him win once. He kept boasting on and on about it. Eve noted to tell him sooner or later.
  Raven beat most people until Bailee kicked her butt. Nobody could beat David. Sir Trent was good too. Eve was, decent, you can say. Who am I kidding? She was terrible.
They had fun, but David rushed them to prepare for the hunt of finding the four figures. Obviously, they are looking for Eve. David insisted they have to leave in order to protect what's left. So it was decided. They would leave today and head north. It wasn't well planned, but they couldn't think of a better idea at the moment.
"Let's get going already" Raven rushed
"One last thing" David mumbled. He ran up to his girlfriend from the bar. "I'll be back...I promise" he kissed her
"That's a promise you must keep mister" she hugged him
"Will every one be okay" Eve asked looking at all the people preparing the truck for them
She nodded "Yes definitely. We aren't babies"
Bailee laughed "Ok then"
They waved back at the rebellion. They'll be fine. Eve turned back in her seat.
Raven hadn't told her much about the night before. Except that they were named Scarlet, the one in red, Neptune, the one in blue, Ivy, the one in green, and Zephyr, the one in grey. Had she really seen Amber in the woods? No, how?
David packed almost everything. They had snacks, blankets, pans, cups, toothpaste, and etc. he was the one to be prepared. Surprisingly, they still had room in the truck.
As tired as she was, Eve leaned back and yawned. She closed her eyes. The dream started rolling. She was back in that mysterious place. Her mom, dad, and Sara thrown in a cell. Piper walked in with a bag. She threw it in the cell next to Eve's family. Out came Amber with a gag.
"Stop crying. It's over" Piper sat in a chair to watch them
Amber spited out her gag. "It's not over"
"Honey it might well be. As soon as the Master gets your friend's necklace He'll be able to control all of you"
"All of us?" Amber only saw Eve's family
Piper laughed. "Take a look for yourself pumpkin" she turned on the lights and revealed over half of the cave. Eve could see people from her school, the mailman, her neighbor, the kids down the street, the ones that didn't make it to David's club house.
"No you can't" Amber struggled to open the cell
"You wait and see. We aren't too far from end kid" she filed her nail casually
  "Help" they all yelled. Amber scrambled to the back of her cell. She looked around in panic.
  "Eve where are you" she mumbled
  Eve gulped. "I'm here! I'm right here" she tried yelling. She couldn't even hear her screams.

  "Eve wake up" Matt shook her violently
  Eve's eyes fluttered open. She was sweating so much. She gasped recapping what happened in her dream. "I'm alive"
  "Yeah no duh" Raven said from the front
  "Did you have a nightmare" Bailee consulted
  Eve shook her head. "Nah...maybe"
  "Well it looked bad" Casper noted
  Eve laughed. "No, it's just a simple nightmare. Just got hyped. That's all"
  "Ok, if you say so" Matt sat back down
  It was around lunch time. They had a few nutrition bars and continued the hunt. Traveling North they played some games to entertain themselves.
  Sir Trent stroked his hairless chin. "Eye spy with my two big eyes...some thing awesome"
  "Is it the truck" Eve guessed
  "Nope"
  "The trip" Bailee suggested
  "Nah"
  "Hula" David petted the dog
  "No, but still is"
  "What" Raven yelled
  "You sure"
  "Yes!" They yelled in union
  "Me"
  They all groaned in union. He laughed out load. "Ok I'll go again" He used parts of his brain for a moment. "I spy something green"
  "The grass" Bailee looked down, most of the grass was gone
  "No"
  "Piper!" Raven yelled
  "No Piper's very pale" Sir Trent corrected
  "Wait Piper" Eve got up. David stopped the car. Raven was right. There was Piper walking casually.
  "Wasn't she with Mr. Adam" Bailee murmured
  Eve nodded slowly. Piper kept walking. Raven turned to them frantically.
  "Aren't we going to do something" she jumped out. "Hey you" she yelled
  Piper turned and rolled her eyes. "Look I don't want to deal with anyone right now. So how bout you leave me be, and we go our separate ways"
  "No where's Amber" Raven persisted
  "Eh testy. Aren't you" she pulled out her gun shaped weapon. "She's somewhere"
  "That didn't answer the question" Raven stomped her foot. At this point they were all out the truck.
  "I didn't have to" Piper shot back
  "Where are you friends" David yelled bringing out his machete. Piper stepped back alarmed.
  "Ha I don't have friends" she snickered. She shot a blast towards Eve. It missed her arm and hit the truck. That's when David threw his machete towards Piper. She ducked, but it took some hair.
  "Ugh! My precious locks" she fired back hurting Casper's shoulder. He yelped in pain. Bailee ran to his aid. Sir Trent sped up to her grabbing her gun arm and pulling it to the side. She struggled to pull back.
  They walked up to her. "What do we do with her" Bailee joked
  "Ask her questions" David picked up her chin. "Where are you friends"
  "Don't have any. I told you" she coughed from Sir Trent's hold
  They heard an explosion causing them to all turn. Piper took her shot. She kicked Sir Trent where it don't shine and he hunched over letting Piper go. She then made a run for it. She threw a teleportation device down and left. They eyed Sir Trent. He just winced in pain.
  "We lose them every time" Raven crossed her arms to the truck
  Casper put his arm around Bailee. "We'll get them next time. Right Bailee?"
  That girl lit up so fast. "Yeah of coarse! Definitely. Right" she nodded
  Eve did a major face palm. Why are we so bad at this? We should have Piper! Bailee is in the freakin league for goodness sakes! Eve sat back down in the truck in disappointment. We stink.
  "Well now what" David started the truck
  Sir Trent sat up. "Another round of eye spy"
  They all groaned in another union. They continued with no progress what so ever.

Her Life Story.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara