Chapter 50- Amber Alert

Raven inhaled and exhaled. She pushed him away and wiped her tears. When she grouped herself together, she took a closer look at him. He was a tall boy with olive skin, and his hair was dark black with a few blue stripes. One eye was dark, the other a light blue. He had a bright smile that made her want to gag.

"How is your hair blue" Neptune asked her.

She cleared her throat, "I was born with it. I wished it was lighter. It just makes me look emo"

"I think it's a nice color. You are very pretty you know that" He did that smile again.

"Stop it. You flatter me."

"You want to see something cool", He asked her. Raven nodded. He stepped back and held his arms out. Water shot out towards Raven. She suddenly realized the blue cloak that looked similar to one she had seen already. She was ready for death when all the sudden the water shot up wards and swirled around like ballerinas.

"Wow" Raven look in amazement.

Neptune smiled and continued to clash two waves together. He did extra hand motions and confidently controlled the waves. Water wrapped around him as he wrapped his arms around himself. He shot his hands up, and the water moved up in a tornado form. He pushed his hands out toward raven. Before it hit her, he clenched his fists, and the rain paused. He waved his hands and it started to sprinkle gently. Raven smiled in awe.

"How did you do that?"

"I was born with it", he winked. "Oh I'm sorry if I scared you at first"

"I don't suppose you are going to kill me now. I thought you didn't like humans", Raven joked.

"No, are you the only human that can feel emotion. My sister says you guys are heartless. But when I woke up, you seemed so sad"

"Are you hurt? I found you laying there and didn't know what happened to you, so I couldn't tell what to do" Raven's expression softened.

"That's what I mean. Scarlet says that humans are heartless creatures. She really hates that Eve girl too. What is she like, the new necklace holder?"

"She's kind and weak. Nothing special. She's never dealt with anything like this before. She's more human that most of us. One thing is for sure, she's kind all right. Too kind if you ask me. She wanted to save your sister's life, or, uh, hologram of a body"

"Did she?" Neptune rubbed his neck.

"But I made the stupid mistake to leave the group. Surely she's worried her butt off. I'm so lost down here. I can't remember my way back.

"I could help you. It's not like there are going to accept me back. I lost my brother. Maybe I could be reunited with them. I can trust you, yes?"

"Whatever you feel comfortable with waterfall. It's not like Eve could just suck you up. She can barely control her anger outburst"

"Outburst...o-of anger" he stuttered

"Yeah", Raven slowly pronounced the word

"It can't be. They haven't bothered us since the first"

"What was that"

"Nothing. Come, let us find your friends. What was your name again"

"Raven", she rolled her eyes, "You?"

"Neptune, Its Neptune. Oh goody! I have a new friend" He gave her another hug.

She pushed him away. "Yeah okay. First thing, don't get too touchy"

Eve and the others searched for her. As expected, they did not find her, but something Raven was looking for.

"Do walls normally have a keypad ingrained to it?" Matt could be heard from all the way behind us.

"You didn't eat any mushrooms, did you Matt? Hurry up", Bailee nagged.

There was a loud buzz. "That wasn't the right password", Matt mumbled before a big spear flew over our heads.

"Matt!" We yelled in union. We all turned to see that their was in fact, a key pad on the wall.  David walked up to it and inspected the numbers. It had 1, 2, 9, 44, 6, and 00. What could those numbers mean?

"I don't understand. What do those numbers mean?" Casper put in.

"They must be in some order. See, look at this", Matt rearranged the numbers. They glowed red, and the loud buzz went off again, "See. They must mean something right?"

"Let me take a look," Mr. Woods stepped up to look. He scratched his chin.

David stood next to him holding Hula. The dog, all of the sudden, jumped out of his arms. She squatted down and started to do the business. Then the wall started to go transparent. Eve tired to put her arm through, but there still was this invisible barrier. Then Piper's face appeared.

"Hello everybody! Oh my what a wonderful turn out! Okay, okay, I'm ready", she cleared her throat. Her face disappeared and we saw Amber tangling from a rope above a shark tank, "Aren't they beautiful. I named this one sharkrat. He's my favorite".

"Amber!" Eve screamed. Piper laughed in our faces.

"Let her go!" Bailee shouted up at her.

"Uh...yeah. You see I can't do that without the password. Amber was being a bad girl and looked at a few of my things. L had it covered though. You have five minutes", she giggled.

"Listen you child. You aren't funny. Stop being a brat and let Amber go, or so help me I'll rip that fake orange hair right out of your thick skull," Bailee sassed. For a second they thought it may actually work. Piper looked so frightened, like a small kitten stuck in a tree, but her expression changed.

She started to laugh uncontrollably. Then stopped all of the sudden. Then turned to the camera again and said in a clear voice so calm it sent chills up Eve's spine, "I'm not afraid of you. I'll kill her right now, but Master would beat me. He does that some times,  but I don't mind. It makes me feel...happy. Happy enough to kill anyone, and Sir Trent was just the start. I'm coming for you Eve". The screen went black, and we could hear the screams of Amber.

Eve stood frozen. We found Amber, but will we loose her too.