Chapter 34- Suicidal

Eve couldn't feel anything. Her body was numb. She opened her eyes to look around her. Everything hurt, but she had the strength to look around. She was laid down somewhere. There were trees. That surely helps. The air was light and she could feel the sun on her face.
  Then footsteps came. They were light ones. Eve closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.
  The footsteps stopped. "I know you are awake. You don't need to pretend" a voice like falling leaves came. It sounded more female.
  "Wh-who are you" Eve mumbled. She couldn't really speak.
  There was a moment of silence. "A friend"
  Eve wasn't sure about that. She still couldn't move or turn her head to see the person. The person took notice.
  "Oh sorry. The healing process numbs you a bit. Let me fix that" Eve saw a hand appear over her face. A few seconds later she could feel again.
  She sat up. Looking around she saw no one. "Um where are you"
  "Mm you might not want to see me. I'd rather be here" she answered
  Eve blinked. "Please"
  It was silent, but the person appeared in front of Eve. Her face was covered up by a green cloak. The person lifted up the hood. Out emerged a girl with dark green hair and brown eyes, freckles covered her face, but her skin was rather clear.
  "I'm Ivy"
  Eve blinked. Ivy faintly smiled at her as if it was the first time in years. That name! I know tha-, uh oh.
  "You are Eve right!" Ivy asked
  Eve nodded. Ivy smiled again. She reached for something.
  "You own this necklace right" she asked frantically
  Eve nodded. Ivy laughed. "I have one too! It-it's green" she showed her the necklace. It was a green flower. Eve starred at it. You could almost see the evil aura. You can feel it's power.
"Where did you get this" Eve asked, but Ivy walked away.
Eve got up and followed. Ivy stood up in a field. She looked out into the city.
  "It's quite peaceful here. I would hate to watch it burn down, but you always pick the prettiest flowers in a field don't you"
  "What" Eve looked
  "You see, I was made here. And I'd destroy it too. It's my job. Apparently"
  Eve shook her head. "You burned this place"
  "Why yes. It's the fist thing I did. I was ordered by my master, father"
  "Excuse me, master"
  "I only ask that in return for saving your life...."
Handing Eve a dagger, she flatly stated. "Kill me please"
Eve jumped back. "What"
Ivy nodded vigorously. "Kill me Eve. I-I want to die"
"No! That's crazy" Eve threw the dagger somewhere
"No! You don't understand. Please. I want to die now" she sobbed
Eve threw the dagger farther to where you couldn't see it. Ivy cried out and dropped to the ground. The grass around her died. She sobbed.
"I...." Eve tried to think of something to say
"I don't want to anymore" she rolled over. "I can't" Ivy yelled. Eve noticed the many flowers growing and dying.
"Why would you want to kill yourself" Eve hugged her.
"Can't you see it. I'm a piece of jewelry. I'm not meant to exist. My brothers, sister, they see it as a blessing. I see it as an endless, pointless, life. We aren't meant to be here, walking, breathing, destroying life. I can't take the pain of killing nature and life. It's killing me. I want it to stop" she sobbed.
Eve sat next to her "Woah! Ok calm down. We can help you. If you come back with us. You can be safe a-"
"Let go of her or someone's going down" a voice yelled that sounded a lot like Bailee's
"We will fire" David joined in
"Oh look company" Ivy smiled
Eve frowned grabbing Ivy. "You stay back" she turned back to her friends. "Guys this is"
"Ivy I know. Let's kill her" Raven looked towards Bailee
Sir Trent ran up to her kicking her from different angles. Eve yelled. "No stop"
"Casper grab her" David directed
He ran in a grabbed Ivy from the back. She acted weak and Eve could tell. Eve tried to interrupt the attack, but she couldn't
"Bailee now" yelled Raven
Bailee charged in with the same dagger Eve threw into the the fields. In horror, Eve watched as Bailee thrusted the dagger and pierced threw Ivy's delicate skin. The girl dropped to the ground with the dagger inside her.
  "Oh look! I'm bleeding" she pulled the dagger out
  "No! Why! No! Ivy" Eve ran to her side trying to stop the blood
  Ivy lay there, eyes fluttering "It's ok. I need this to happen"
  "No Ivy you saved me. I'm not going to let you die" Eve sobbed
  Ivy grabbed her hand. "Please just let me" she choked out blood "die"
  "No I can't"
  She smiled. "One last thing"
  "Anything" Eve wiped the tears
  "You must get Neptune on your side in order t-" she gave out her last breath. Ivy went back to a necklace. Eve cried out. Everyone else looked so confused.
  "How could you let this happen. She was going to help us. She needed help" Eve cried clutching the flower necklace
  "I-I didn't know...I killed her" Bailee dropped to her knees
  "But she was evil" Raven stammered
  Eve shook her head "That's what you always think. You need to get to know a person" Eve yelled at Raven. This was a rare. Eve never yelled at anyone besides her siblings. She got up and walked away.

  That day Eve didn't talk at all. If this was a usual day in normal life, this would be ok behavior. That might be why David didn't really notice. Bailee tried getting her to talk, but even Bailee didn't want to start a conversation. Raven looked annoyed as ever. The silence seemed to bother her.
  Sir Trent tried to make Eve cheer up, but the night before made it hard. Casper and Bailee made serious eye contact. The atmosphere was awkward and silent.
  Eve was talking to herself in her mind. She starred at the green necklace in her hands. She pulled it up against hers. Being magical and all, it melted into hers like chocolate. It ended up looking like a small attachment to the main necklace. A small green flower jewel hung at the bottom middle.
Woah. Alright Ivy, if you want to be part of the team. I know you aren't completely dead. She closed her eyes. Once she opened them back up, she smiled. This is what you wanted.
  "Why are y'all so quiet" Eve broke the continuous silent drive
  "I thought you'd never perk up" David said joining in
  Raven shifted in her seat. "Oh is the silent ride ending. Wow no more peaceful energy"
  Bailee rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry for.... you know, the accident"
  "It's ok, she wanted it to happen" Eve responded
  "What"
  "And now she's a part of me" Eve continued
  "Wait"
  "It's ok" Eve smiled
  "Still confused"
  "Don't be" Eve laughed
  Bailee rolled her eyes and sighed. At least most of the awkwardness was gone.
"You must get Neptune or you will die"
"Accept the fate. And break the promise"