Chapter 37- Another One Lost

A startling wind broke threw the air. The ground shook, and the building came crashing down.
"So satisfied" Zephyr sighed
"Ok let's move to the next city" Scarlet stood up
"Wait a stinking minute" Raven barked
The three cloaks turned their heads to the group. They stood up too. Thanks for the dramatic entrance Raven. Eve shook a little.
"It's them" Neptune pointed
"Scarlet look they got Ivy" Zephyr stated. They all looked at Eve, she in fact had the green piece on her necklace.
"She does" Scarlet turned to Neptune. He hung his head low. "Now to remove her" she led her hand up and shot fire at Eve.
The group jumped back. Zephyr moved both his hands in front of his chest, then shot forward. He released extreme winds their way. Hula almost got dragged away.
Neptune had his hands on his head. Then he put one hand in front of him ,the other, put in position as to shoot an arrow. He made a motion as to let go. This water arrow shot a cloud. It released gallons of water. He quickly stopped it and aimed it for Eve.
Eve blinked. She saw Ivy smile kindly. A small glitch made her eyes red, but then another blink Ivy smiled. Eve took her chance and moved her hands to make a tall tree wall. The water hit the trees with great force, but they stood still.
"There using Ivy! See what she's doing. It's all bad" Scarlet turned to the males
"Let me handle this Scarlet" Neptune yelled
"No, Zephyr" Scarlet called
"Yes" the grey cloak went forward
She laughed. "Fly the rest away. We'll get Eve"
He laughed and pulled his hood back. Out came a boy with pale skin, white flappy hair that covered his other dark blue eye, and a lip piercing. If he was a human, he'd be the description of a bad boy.
  "With pleasure" he lifted himself up with a tiny tornado. He sped towards Eve's friends while Scarlet and Neptune lunged at her.
Eve stood their. She didn't know what to do. Scarlet shot fire at Neptune, and he mixed in the water creating a fog. Eve stepped back because she couldn't see at all.
Eve blinked. She saw Ivy smile for a second. Then her necklace lifted up and it seemed to absorb the fog around her. She smiled remembering what Mr. Adam had told her.

Zephyr pushed his hands in front of him. Eve's friends got blown back by forceful winds. A wind picked up Raven and he had her in the air.
"Hey! Let me go" she struggled with air
He laughed in her face and went for Bailee next.
"Bailee!" David yelled throwing her the machete. Luckily she caught it, and correctly.

Eve still couldn't see Scarlet or Neptune. She looked around in desperation. A second past and Scarlet appeared in front of her. The nonhuman pushed her back. She ended up in a circle of fire trapped.
Technically they aren't using it against me. Eve looked around for a way out. Neptune's water arrow shot another cloud. The water poured out. He caught it and moved it towards her. Then rushed it down.
  She blinked. She saw Ivy. The girl who smiled, her eyes turned red. No! I must stay calm. I'm not going mad! Eve breathed.
  The water came now. Pushing her back. It lifted her into the air.
  "Woah" Eve's wobbly voice screamed
  Scarlet shot fire out of her hands to lift her up into the sky. She held up a fire arrow. "Say bye bye" she smirked
  "That's what you think" Eve mumbled as the arrow was shot. It struck her body. She winced, but the healing came.
Ivy I know you don't want to fight your brother or sister, but I need your help. Eve waited for a response.
I'll help you. Eve heard in her head. But it wasn't her voice. It was the sweet low voice of Ivy. Thank You she said.
  "Let's go" she yelled pulling herself to the ground with vines.

  "Ah" Raven yelled in pain. Zephyr was pressing the air around her.
  Bailee dodged his many attempts to grab her. Matt got caught. He struggled to get loose.
  "Bailee you need to get caught" David yelled
  "What. That's the last thing I need to do" She yelled back
  Casper joined in. "Trust me. Do it" Sir Trent nodded beside him.
  Bailee ran towards Zephyr, and as a reaction he grabbed her. Lifting her up to his face he said, "Got you".
"No". Bailee replied. "I got you"
He widened his eyes as Bailee lifted up the machete. She thrusted it forward piercing his skin.
He laughed slyly. "Why you little swine"

Before Eve could do anything, Scarlet and Neptune turned to Bailee.
"Zephyr" they yelled
The two ran towards them. Sir Trent tried to run and grab the necklace, but Neptune snatched it. Eve ran up to them.
"We must go back to the caves" Scarlet told him. They nodded. Eve knew exactly what they were talking about.
"Follow them" Eve yelled
Scarlet ran her fingers across in a line. This caused the ground around the group to light on fire trapping the in a circle.
Scarlet and Neptune ran away. What if? Eve thought holding her hand up to the fire.
"Stop" Raven yelled. Eve didn't listen and put her hand in the flames. Like she hypothesized, it was observed. She laughed in success.
"Follow them" Casper yelled. They ran in the direction of the two.
"We lost them" Matt huffed half way
Eve disagreed. "No I can feel the magic" she kept running, the group following. I don't know why? The power is getting stronger.
They stopped for a moment. All they could see was Scarlet and Neptune jump into a portal. It was left open for a strange reason.
"Quick hop in" Eve instructed
And without hesitation they hopped in. Who know's where we can end up?

Her Life Story.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara