Chapter 55- The End Is Just The Beginning

Blaine stepped into the room. He had a lab coat on. Casper walked in expressionless. Piper was no where to be seen. Eve looked down at her wrist wishing she had carried a pocket knife like her brother always did. That is, if he was her brother.

"So, do you understand now," he asked, "You do look just like Emily."

"Kill me! Get your precious necklace." Eve scowled.

He had his manic laugh, "Oh don't be stupid. I'm not going to kill you. I'll make sure you do that for me."

"I'll never let you control me." Eve snapped. He had too much against her for her to say that.

"I don't need you Eve. I need your powers. I'll get them out of you one way or another. Thanks to Logan here, I have a machine that will do just the trick." He laughed, "It works just as good as the MattBot12 did."

Matt? H-he's a robot? "I'm never letting you touch me. I'm not giving you my necklace." She said it with more confidence than she had. Would she live the rest of her life enslaved?

"Logan! Fire up the bad boy. We are taking this girl for a spin."

"Blaine-"

"That's Master to you."

"Sorry Master, but we haven't used this yet." Logan hauled the thing over. It was a giant metal contraption with a wire box on the back. On the top sat a huge deathly looking gun shaped weapon.

"Sure we have. I've used it on Piper multiple times." Blaine waved his hand. Casper looked up in disbelief and shock. He looked down and pushed the thing over. Eve wished she could have talked to Piper more. What made her want to go through such abuse?

Eve's face lit up. You have powers you idiot. Use them. But what could she do. It's not like she could just blow herself free. She couldn't cut her self free with thorns. She looked down at the necklace to see a red jewel. Scarlet. She knew Neptune had won. Thank the lord he did. She wondered if she could use Scarlet without offending her.

Go ahead pumpkin. I understand. I've seen enough to want to blast him too. Scarlet's voice approved.

Eve tried to think of a distraction. Anything to get Blaine to leave the room. Eve constructed a vine from her hand. She moved it up the machine, curving it slightly. Once long enough she pulled the back bolts off. It didn't matter which cord as long as it broke the machine. One pull. One chance. She pulled the blue one and saw instant sparks. Eve pulled back the vine and slammed the bolts back on. Logan sat up starring at Eve, but her vine was already gone.

Blaine growled, "Logan what's wrong. I thought you had it ready."

"I'll fix it." Logan looked angry, but Eve exhaled. She had time. The two left the room and left her to herself.

She made a tiny flame in her hand. It caught the rope on her wrist and burned it. Half of her expected the flame to burn her, but she knew better. It traveled to her other arm, then her leg, and the other one until she was free. She stepped down from her place of doom. Then she heard the voice behind her. It was Piper's small squeak.

"Don't leave me. I don't want to go through this again." Eve remembered the thing she said to her. It makes me happy. When she said that she was talking about the abuse. So what made her change her mind now?

"Piper.." Eve stuttered.

"Please help me. I can help you sister. I will understand like no other." Eve nodded and carefully burnt off the ties. They flames seemed to not touch Piper anyways. "Thank you."

"Now let's find a way out of here." Eve whispered. Piper pulled on her arm.

She whispered, "You need to know the rest. You need to know what happens to Emily. You need to know who killed her."