Chapter 29- What Did I Miss

Eve stood in shock at the dramatic change David, or Purple, went threw. In person he was much taller. He got skinnier, but girls would be all over him. Was he just drinking? Eve rubbed her eyes and blinked. She ran up to him and started to cry.
"Yeah I miss you too. Can you stop now" he shoved her off
"It's just you've changed so much" she sobbed
Sir Trent shook his hand. "Nice to meet you 'Purple' or should I call you David"
"Y'all can call me Purple" David smiled
"Sounds like a plan" Bailee shook his hand as well. Casper walked up and put his arm around her. Bailee blushed so hard. She looked like a tomato. He did it as if to mark his territory.
"I'm Logan, but you can call me Casper. I'm also Bailee's best friend"
David shrugged. "Nice to meet you. Who's the chick" he motioned his head to the side where Raven looked him up and down.
"That's Raven and the guy you battled is Matt" Eve responded
  "We good now" David smiled. "Ok let's go. I left m-"
  He paused I front of the door. Then turned to the group slowly. "Why is my truck here"
  They all coughed or looked around slowly. The bad news was it also had no gas.
  "You can't just steal my truck! Like what the heck" he shouted curses looking around it. Sir Trent wasn't the best driver.
  "It's fine, just a few scratches. We didn't reck it completely" Eve rolled her eyes
  Matt walked up to the truck. "It's not that bad honestly"
  "Not bad! You cracked the back window" he hissed
  "These people don't know anything I'm so sorry, I should have left the imbecile" Sir Trent walked over to David. "The Purple mobile doesn't deserve this kind of attention"
  "Your right they are a bunch of chefs" David rolled his eyes. "But I still have to take you to the club house"
  "What" Bailee asked confused
  "He is referring to Eve's rabbit hole" Raven smartly answered for her
  Casper frowned "We're walking on foot"
  David smirked. "Can you handle it" Casper gritted his teeth but nodded. 
  "Aight lets go" He went in front of them. Sir Trent followed him and started a conversation on drinking. Matt walked ahead. Raven followed with an annoyed expression. Bailee walked up to Eve.
  "Did you notice" she squealed
  Eve laughed. "If you are referring to Casper putting his arm around you, then yeah. I noticed"
  "Ugh he's so cute" Bailee giggled. Eve laughed more.
  "Who's cute? David? He's ok. I mean, he's like such a nerd. Am I right" Casper popped up next to them, clearly he heard nothing.
  "Yeah such a nerd" Eve looked at Bailee, but she was already starring at the guy next to her.

  Eve walked along the dirt roads. She started mumbling to herself. Why am I such a idiot? If I had just left that necklace alone, none of this would have happened! She clenched her fist.
  "So about this necklace" David popped up next to her
  "Yeah I'm cursed" she told him what Mr. Adam told her and the whole Lee thing
"Bailee, is she your friend" he asked
Eve looked up to him. "Yeah I guess"
"You haven't had one of those since first grade" he laughed
"We got attacked and now I'm here. What did I miss" Eve asked him
He sighed "Well we also got attacked. They were looking for you. Sara, mama, papa they got taken, and I escaped. Then these four guys just destroyed the whole city. People died Eve"
"I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean for these things to happen" she could feel tears go down her face
He coughed. "Don't cry. It's not your fault. I started this place where I could take care of people for now"
"You can't keep them there forever" Eve reminded him
"But until then, they'll stay there. Uh we should probably catch up with the others" He pointed at the group in front of them.
"Wow they walk fast" Eve ran up to the group

"Here we are" David cracked open the door. They cautiously stepped in and slid down the dirt tunnel. In seconds, they appeared in a huge room. People, who were busy, stopped to stare at the new comers and their boss David.
He threw his hands up "People this is my sister and her friends. You are to be nice to them"
"Hey isn't she the one who started this mess" a big guy in the back yelled causing the whole crowd to get angry
"She didn't mean to calm down" he urged
The yelled back. "How do we know she won't betray us"
"What if she kills the kids" a lady screamed making a girl faint
"Is she a witch"
"She looks mean"
"What if she takes are weapons"
"What if-"
David threw his machete into the wall. This made every go silent. He clenched his fist. "If anyone even thinks my sister will betray us, you can walk out if here and fend for yourself"
They were still silent. He gritted his teeth. "I can't hear you"
"Yes Sir" they all said and nodded. He would scare me too. Eve felt bad for some if these people.
David turned back to them with a smile. "Ok follow me"
He led them to a place with blankets, clothes, and food. They grabbed what they could and followed him yet again. This time to and empty space.
"You can stay here for now"
"Thanks Purple, you the man" Sir Trent gave him a hand shake
"I call top rock" Eve climbed a rock that was near the ceiling. It had a crack up there where you could see the outside.
"Me too" Bailee high fives Eve
Casper frowned "Wouldn't you like to sleep on the floor with me. There's a lot of leg room"
Bailee blushed. Eve rolled her eyes. "She'd love too"
"Then I guess that means I'm with you" Matt climbed the rock
"Oh no your not" David pulled Matt's collar. "Your sleeping on the floor. Raven you can sleep next to my sister"
"Whatever" She gave Eve a look that said "you better not roll"
"Sir Trent you can hang with me" David winked
"Please Purple, call me Trent"
"Then I guess we're all set" Bailee laid down
David turned around. "Tomorrow we head out"
  "For what" Raven asked him
  "Answers. I want to know who those four figures are" He shot back
  Then he left with Sir Trent. I don't think I even want to know who those guys are, but if it gets me closer to getting rid of this curse, then I'm in. Eve thought to herself.