Chapter 15- The First Meet Up

As soon as Eve hit the door, the sensation left her body. Her power was gone. It was like it was never there in the first place. She looked down at her hands. What was I? Who was I? I've never done that before. I know she's Raven, but even she doesn't deserve it. She walked to the bathroom.
  Amber sat in the corner sniffling. Eve came to her and sat down. They waited a while before talking to each other.
"It was a stupid idea in the first place. But why Tom" Amber cried
"Let Raven have him. She'll figure out he really is annoying. She deserves it"
"I guess she doesn't like me" Amber sniffled again
"You are way better than her okay. She doesn't deserve a girl like you. Forget about her" Eve had an idea "what if we all went together. As friends to the ball, we'll have a group of girls. That way none of us are lonely"
Amber smiled "That's a great idea. Hey Eve. The girls and I are thinking of shopping for the dresses Friday. Want to join us?"
Eve nodded. She helped Amber up, and the two headed to class. Mrs. Phoenix gave them the stare as they took their seats. All the other girls looked at Eve in fear. Was I that scary. Oh gosh! I'm a monster. She slumped back in her seat. Thinking about it made her feel really bad. Raven must be so hurt. I should apologize later. Eve looked for Raven in the crowd of girls.
Funny. She's not in the room. Maybe she went to the nurses office. Was it that bad? Eve tried to stop thinking about it, but her mind was full of it. I should tell Mr. Adam. He'll know what's up. She secretly took out her new schedule to examine it carefully.
Nothing new really. Just that extra lesson in the afternoon. What's this? In the corner of the paper, was a number. Under the number it had a name. Sir Trent.
  You have to be kidding me. She shoved the paper back in her bag. She will have to go to the meeting today, but wasn't looking forward to it that much. At least she wasn't alone with this.

"Eve glad you came" Mr. Adam greeted her at his door
"Um....hi. How was Max" Eve set her bag in the corner
Mr. Adam sat down at his desk. It was surrounded by computers. He started quickly typing like a scientist in a movie. "Well when he woke up, he said he didn't know what I was talking about. He forgot about it completely. In fact he didn't even know who you were. So I guess he forgot the whole night"
"You can't be serious" Eve turned in disbelief
  "Yup forgot the whole thing. Anyway, any problems with you now"
  "Actually, I kind of like beat up this girl in my all girl class today. But it was like all the sudden I got hyped. It's gone now"
"Well that's just amazing" Eve turned around to see Sir Trent at the door way. He smirked at Eve "Got my number"
"You know I really don't like to call on the phone. It hurts my ears"
"Eve I hope you don't mind, but I thought if I brought a friend of yours it would make the training easier" Eve looked at the door way a little scared, but found Bailee instead
"Oh my kittens it's you! Thank the gods" Eve engulfed her in a hug
"Yup I heard all about it. Don't worry I'm here to help you" Bailee patted her back
"Thanks Bailee. You don't have to do this" Eve said looking up to her
"Nonsense. Friends help each other" she smiled

"I don't think this is helping" Eve tried to concentrate
"Eve you have to remake the feeling" Mr. Adam lectured
Eve sat on a chair trying her best to get the feeling back. It was completely gone. She looked back at him.
"What happened in the fight"
"Well she kicked me here. Then I kind of went for it" Eve retold
"You shouldn't really go around picking fights Eve" Bailee handed her a water bottle
  "It wasn't my fault. Plus we wouldn't have known about this if it hadn't happened" Eve said
"Maybe we should just kick her gut" Sir Trent suggest. Eve responded by bobbing him in the head.
She went back to her seat "I don't know guys. I mean I was a total mean guy with that power. I don't like the feeling of hurting anyone"
  "Mm we don't want that happening" Mr. Adam said thinking
  "Maybe we should actually try fighting with her. I mean that was what brought it up" Bailee suggested "But it's ok if you aren't comfortable fighting me"
  Eve sighed "It's worth a shot" they both got up. Bailee then swung her foot aiming for Eve's gut. It hit her and Eve fell back.
  "Maybe......not.....the best......idea" Eve winced
  "Oh my gosh! Are you ok" Bailee rushed to her side. The feeling went away because of the healing necklace.
  "I'm fine" Eve announced
  "You sure" Sir Trent asked
  She smiled "I can heal myself, but why can't I defend myself. Ugh my head hurts"
  "Don't over run yourself Eve. You have a lot to complete" Mr. Adam documented her progress
  They surrounded his computer. He looked up. "Eve do you have any clue who this guy could be"
  Eve took a second to think "I have no clue. You think I might know them"
  "We aren't sure. You have to be on your best watch. Don't trust anyone alone" Mr. Adam seriously spoke to her
  "Yeah that's why there's four of us" Sir Trent came
  "You can trust us Eve" Bailee sweetly comforted
  Eve nodded understandingly. She couldn't really trust anyone alone. Because if one person wanted her trust that would be him. The guy who wanted her necklace would be that guy. She picked up her backpack.
  "Want to walk with me Bailee?"
  Bailee got her stuff "you bet" They were half way out the door when Sir Trent stopped them.
  "You don't happen to know the funny guy who taped my door? Do you?"
  "Why would I" Eve smiled. She pushed Bailee out the door quickly.
  "Why you little" they heard Sir Trent shout down the hall. They both had a giggle fit.

                  In Mr. Adam's room
  "She sure plays with you Trent" Mr. Adam chuckled
  "Oh shut up Adam. She's flirting"
  Mr. Adam cocked his eyebrow "what makes you so sure"
  "I just know it ok" he grumped
  "Ok Trent. Whatever you say"

                    Back to the girls  
  "What did you do" Bailee asked through giggles
  "Oh just put him in a sticky situation. Nothing wrong with that right?" Eve responded
  "You are truly evil"
  Eve laughed with her. She remembered a question she wanted to ask her.
  "Bailee aren't you going to ask Casper to the ball thing" Eve asked
  Bailee stopped "how do I do that? It will be weird"
  "Oh suck it up. I bet he likes you. You too are just really shy" Eve declared
  "Ugh do I have too"
  "Yes Bailee. You have to. For loves sake"
  "Ok Eve I will. Goodnight" Bailee waved. Eve didn't notice they already made it to her room.
  "Ok bye" she closed the door. She'll ask him sooner or later. It's just a matter of time. They will be so cute together. I can see it now. Caslee will happen! What am I saying? I sound creepy, but who can control their inner fangirl? Eve sighed
  "Your late" Matt's voice made her jump. She totally forgot she had a roommate.