Chapter 21- Choices

"Woah, what happened. Rough training?" Matt looked over from his usual TV spot
  Eve nodded and lied "We had a battle against each other. You never thought Mr. Adam could fight"
  "We'll get some sleep princess" he smirked
  "I hate you" Eve curled up in a ball. She quickly fell asleep.

  Matt looked over to Eve. He smiled to himself. She's so adorable when she's tired. Ha, and angry. Why would she want a guy like me to go to the dance with her. Ugh! I'm such a mess. Huh?
  He noticed Eve rolling around. She mumbled to herself some weird stuff. Matt walked over to her bed. I'm not your biggest priority, am I? He looked at her with a sad expression. I know your not telling me things, and that's ok. But I would like to know. He gave her a small kiss on the forehead and then sent him self to sleep.

  Eve had another falling dream. Except this time she had two little guys on her shoulders. Both looked like her, but one was gold, the other, red.
The gold one had a high pitched voice. It went to her ear. "Accept the fate and break the promise" You sound familiar. Eve thought to herself.
The other one floated over her head. "So childish to act like a hero. Why not cherish what you have? Use your powers Eve. With them you'll be unstoppable. You'll have the world at your fingertips" she laughed devilishly
  Eve saw the ground draw nearer. She turned to the figures. "I can't stand hurting people. It's not right"
  The gold one smiled. "Your fate is near Eve"
  "You'll soon have to choose a side" The red one flew back to her shoulder
  Eve could see the ground more clearer. She was about to hit the ground. "What's the right path to take. I don't understand"
  "You'll soon see" they both said as they faded away. Eve held out her hands, ready for a collision.
  Then last minute the scene shifted. Eve stood in the same room where the figures came to life. This time her family was tide up in chairs. The lady with dyed hair walked in front of them.
"Why are we here" my dads voice boomed, but I knew he was scared
"Oh shu-" she stopped and straightened up. Her master walked menacingly towards them.
"Ah the Saguaros. Welcome to our lovely home" he chuckled which made my sister shake. "You're eldest daughter has something of mine. I think she should be a good girl and hand it over"
"I don't know what you're talking about" my dad answered honestly. He really didn't know.
"Oh really" he ticked "Mm not good. Not good at all"
"Mommy I'm scared" I heard Sara say to my mom. My mom just held her hand.
"Then you'll just have to stay with me. I'm sorry if it's not comfortable, but my apprentice can spiffy the place up"
"Y-yes master" she squeaked
He sighed "I'm sorry to leave so soon, but I need to talk with my four new employees" he left them with the lady. She turned back into her confident side.
"You guys are going to be here for a long time"

Beep. Beep. The usual noise of her alarm went off. She rubbed her eyes. Looking over she saw Matt sleeping. He is usually ready by now. He must have slept in late.
She hopped off her bed. Eve started getting ready. She thought her dream over. What choices do I have? And what will happen if I chose the wrong one?
Eve walked out of the bathroom. She threw a pillow at Matt.
"What" he complained under the sheets
Eve laughed "Get up before we're late. It's not like you to be late"
"Awe, you worry about me princess"
She laughed. "In your dreams Romeo"
They walked out. Kids ran down the hallways screaming, toilet paper was everywhere, and silly string was all over the floor.
"Oh it's carnival weekend" Matt smiled. "There's a big carnival thrown outside of school. It's one of the few times we see the sunlight"
"Sounds like fun" Eve looked down. She'd never been to a carnival before.
Someone tapped her shoulder. Eve jumped and sighed "Amber you scared me"
"Ha ha. Am I that scary" she chuckled
"Sup" Matt waved
Amber held up a bag. "You left this at the store yesterday. I thought you might want it back"
She took it "Thanks"
"What's that" Matt tried to peek in the bag
Eve tugged it away "Uh nothing"
Amber laughed "I'll see you at the carnival"

Sir Trent looked out the window in Mr. Adam's room. He frowned. "Are you seriously going to work all day Adam. I want to go to the carnival"
"We only have two more days Trent. I can't waste my time. I feel a negative energy. And I keep having weird dreams" he looked at Sir Trent "You should really put your own powers to use Trent"
Sir Trent sighed "Why waste my time? I got everything I need"
Mr. Adam rolled his eyes.

Bailee jumped up and down. "I love this time of the year. I can't wait. Casper are you ready yet"
He laughed "Calm down. It's just the carnival"
She kicked him. "No, it's not. It's a carnival thrown to celebrate the first ever huntress. She was so beautiful"
"She wasn't that pretty"
Bailee frowned "She was awesome"
"I can name one person who's way more beautiful" he said
She threw open the door. "Let's just go already"

  Eve walked out with Matt behind her. Leaves where every where, so she could tell Fall had set in. She felt the Fall breeze brush past her face. The smell of pumpkin pie filled the air. She smiled.
  "This is so amazing" she looked at the cloudy sky
  He laughed "Haven't you been to a carnival before"
  She looked down. "My parents never really had the time to take me I guess"
  He held out his hands. "Well angel, let me show you around"
  "Ok, but don't call me angel" This sounds like fun.