Chapter 23- A Ferris Wheel Ride

She was dreaming at the moment. She felt her mad properties ease into her body. She laughed devilishly. The room was dark with very few candles lit. Her hand moved towards a button.
  "Sara do you mind coming in here for a bit" she let go of the button
  A girls voice came from the other end "Yes master"
  The doors screeched open. A little girl she knew as her sister walked in.
  "I need you to bring in the traitors. Make sure they are comfortable"
  "Yes Master Eve" she turned back. Five minutes later she walked in with guards holding two people. When they removed the bags on their heads, she realized who they were. Matt and Bailee.
  "Hello friends" Eve's voice purred. She knew she was about to do something awful
  "Eve don't do this. We really are your friends" Bailee choked. She still had a gag in her mouth
  "Then why? Mm? Why would my friends want me to accept that....instead off all this. I have power, the people, everyone is wrapped around my tiny little finger" she walked in front of them
  "Is that really what you want? Your friends and family to run in fear from you" Matt responded
  "Well do you want me do die Matt? Is that what you are implying? It's better this way. You....don't....understand" she yelled
  "Let us help you. You haven't controlled your powers y-"
  She cut Bailee off "I don't want to hear those lies. You sound like Mr. Adam. Good thing I took care of him already. I can handle myself" What did I do to myself ! This is crazy!
  She picked up her hand. A menacing light came from it. She held it up over both of their heads. "Now it's time I take care of both of you" No, no. Not my friends.

"No" she yelled sitting up in her covers. She was sweating so much, and her breath was heavy. She rubbed her eyes. It was just a dream. Calm down. I'm ok. I'm "ok".
She looked over to the clock. 4:57 a.m. it read. Matt snored loudly from his bed. It was still early in the morning, but she decided to get ready anyways. By the time the carnival started, Eve and Matt where ready to go. Since they were to meet Bailee and Casper at the Ferris wheel at seven, they decided to hang around the carnival.
"I'll meet you there. I need to talk to Mr. Adam" Eve turned the way to his room. She needed to speak to him about her dreams.
She knocked on his door. Hopefully he would answer. He did and let her in.
"Wouldn't you rather be at the carnival" he closed the door behind her
"I need to talk to you about these dreams I've been having. I think their linked in some way. And I'm totally confused. I-I just need someone to talk to about it all" she confessed
He nodded "I too have been having weird dreams lately. So has Sir Trent, but he doesn't share much"
After sharing her dreams with him, he did too. Explaining one that went well with her most recent dream, she started to cry.
"What if that's just a peak into the future Mr. Adam. I don't want to hurt anyone"
"Surely not! I know that you can do the right thing Eve. You just need to learn" he patted her. "You can be the one to break the curse. You just need to slow down"
She wiped her eyes. "You're right. I can do this. I just need to learn. Thank you"
He smiled. "Just remember Eve, we only have one more day left. I want to see you tomorrow morning"
"Yes Sir" she walked out the room feeling a little more confident. Tuesday here we go!

"Yes!" Eve yelled. She did a little victory dance. Matt took her to play the ballon water game. She beat him seven times. "I want that one" she pointed at a blue bear
"Awe come on" Matt whined
"That's another bear to add to my collection" she rubbed in his face
He looked at his watch "It's almost six forty. We should start walking" Eve nodded. They made there way to it.

Amber decided in her head. She needed to talk to Raven. She didn't want them to be enemies anymore. She walked over to her. This might be a huge mistake, or it might be a miracle.
Raven saw her walking towards them. She rolled her eyes. "What do you want"
"W-we need to talk" she stammered
She turned to face Amber "What do we need to talk about"
"Raven why do you hate me so much"
She stepped forward. "Oh you know why"
"But that was so long ago. Why are you holding a grudge" Amber felt her face warm up
"You don't understand. I loved him and you knew" she shouted at her
"But I didn't like him back. It was all so sudden"
"I can't ever trust you again. Never" Raven turned to leave, but Amber caught her arm

"Bailee over here" Eve waved
"Are you ready for an awesome view? I hear the sunset is perfect" Casper informed us
"I can't wait" Bailee smiled
  "Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go" Matt took them to the back of the line. Eve looked up at the Ferris wheel. It looked like a big wheel of metal with carts on the side, but it also looked fun and relaxing. She couldn't wait.
  It was two people by cart, so they decided the groups should be Bailee and Casper then Matt and Eve. Eve jumped up and down in excitement. This thing looks so cool! She almost broke Matt's arm pulling him to get on the first one.
  "Look the sun it setting" Eve squealed. She realized she did that and shut up
  "Calm down princess" he laughed

  "We can see everything from up here" Bailee awed
  Casper smiled. "Look this way. You can see the sunsetting"
  She tuned her head to see a sky full of brilliant colors. There was orange, purple, yellow, and others. She sighed.
  "Isn't it beautiful"
  Casper coughed then cleared his throat. He looked at Bailee for a few seconds before saying anything. "Bailee I-"

  She awed at the colors in the sky. She had never seen such a perfect sunset. This one was truly amazing. Matt looked out and smiled. Eve started looking below to the carnival.
  "It's all so wonderful. I don't know why they don't let you out more often" she smiled
  "To keep us safe I guess" He too looked at all the smiling people at the bottom
  "They actually worry about you" she joked
  "Yup. I think they actually care about their students"
  A few seconds past that were filled with silence. Eve didn't mind. She wanted to stay here with her thoughts. It felt like a safe place to think. But then Matt broke the silence.
  "Eve was that a dress in your bag yesterday"
  Eve snapped out of her mind. She nodded. "We went out shopping yesterday, me and Amber's group"
  "So you are going to the dance"
  She smiled. "I thought it would be fun, but like this carnival, I've never been to one"
  "Then can I ask you something else"
  "Uh sure" Eve suddenly felt uncomfortable. She faced the window. The ride was almost over.
  "Eve I-"
  "Huh! Look over there" Eve interrupted his question. He turned to look. Raven and Amber where battling it out in the center of everything. What is going on?

  "Casper look" Bailee pointed out to a fight "Isn't that Eve's friend"
  Casper looked over too. "I think it is" he looked over. "And there goes Eve"

  As soon as the cart was close enough to the ground, Eve hopped off. She ran in the direction of the fight. Matt ran after her. Soon Bailee and Casper joined.
After Amber had grabbed her arm, Raven gut punched her. That's where everything went down hill. They had nearly demolished two booths and one ride. It was a complete mess.
Bailee grabbed Amber and Casper grabbed Raven to break up the fight. They struggled for a bit trying to break free from their arms, but soon gave up.
"Why do you hate me so much" Amber yelled over to her
"Do I have to tell you more than once" Raven yelled back
Eve shook her head. "Come on Amber let's go. She isn't worth it"
Amber gritted her teeth, but she nodded.
"Ugh whatever. Come on girls" Raven left

Eve rolled in her bed unable to find a comfortable spot. After the whole fight that day, they went to there rooms. Eve wanted to get some good sleep before tomorrow. Monday is going to be a big day. Might as well get some sleep. And what was Matt trying to tell me? Ugh I can't think right now.
She almost fell asleep, but then there was a knock on their door. Who could that be?
----------------------------------------------
  Who's ready for the dance! I'm thinking of making it three parts. Ugh I can't wait to write it. Hey how about that cringe worthy moment that got interrupted. At first I hated when the author did that, but it's fun when you write it. Ha, ha. Anyways, don't forget to leave comments and thanks to the people who are still reading. (^3^)