Chapter 35- Awkward

"You what!" Eve whisper yelled
Bailee nodded and blushed. She just told Eve about what happened last night.
"Well you see I also did something" Eve rubbed the back of her neck
"Omg! What did he say" Bailee asked frantically
Eve gulped. "I kind of ran away because I was scared. H-he tried to get me, but I didn't listen. I didn't want to"
"Eve! Why! You should have waited. Ugh" Bailee complained to her
  "I know, I know. I panicked....and sorta got knocked out and almost died, but"
  Bailee cocked her eyebrow waiting for her but. "But we found Ivy" Eve did jazz hands
She rolled her eyes. "I guess that's good"
Casper walked up to them. "Hey guys. David said we should start to pack up" Him and Bailee made eye contact and started starring. Eve snapped her finger in their faces bringing them back to reality.
  "O-ok" Bailee murmured shyly. Ugh, they are so adorable! Eve looked back and forth
  "Ok bye" he waved
  "Bye" Bailee dreamily waved
  Eve gaged. "Kill me now" Bailee rolled her eyes.
  Hopping into the truck, Eve sat in the trunk with Bailee, Raven, and Matt. The others sat silently in the front with David.
The air was light. The sun peaked out from the clouds. That afternoon was quickly fading away. Heading north, the gang didn't have a clue what they were in for. But just as David concluded, the figures were right on their tail following close behind.
  "So there's only three left" Matt asked
  Eve nodded. "Ivy was already on our side"
  "Yes" Raven mumbled looking out to the rolling fields
  Bailee shook her head. "Four including Piper"
  "Five including the Master" Eve added
  Matt nodded. "Nothing we can't handle"
  "Nothing I can't handle. I can take them in one shot" Casper bragged
  "Yeah in one shot of your breath" roasted Sir Trent. Everyone laughed except Eve. It's not like she didn't find it hilarious, but she just could not laugh at the joke.
At the moment she didn't know what to feel. The feeling was awkward and a little worry. What does he think of me now? I didn't even give him time to tell me his answer. Bailee's right.
Sir Trent noticed the absence of Eve's laugh. "Something got your tongue Saguaro. Or does my experience in comebacks leave you speechless"
Eve smiled. "Oh no, I was just in my thoughts. You know the thing I always do. Ha ha ha"
The sudden reaction made everyone uncomfortable. Why am I so awkward? Oh right I had no friends. Eve face palmed in her head.

"Come on Bailee. Hula can hit harder than you" Raven back flipped back into position
Bailee gritted her teeth. "That's not what I heard when you where knocked into a tree"
David, Casper, and Sir Trent watched from a good distance. The crew stopped at a grassy field to practice fighting. Or what David called it, getting a few loose. Bailee and Raven got a few loose all right.
Eve leaned against the Truck. Hula ran around happy. She jumped up at Eve waiting impatiently for a ball or stick. Eve crouched down to pet her. The dog wagged her tail with joy. Matt sat on the grass watching.
All the sudden, Bailee was in the air. She landed roughly in a near by tree.
"Ow" she mumbled
Raven smiled "I win" she undid her blue braid
Bailee got down from the tree. "Alright Eve it's your turn" Matt smirked
Eve nodded. "Who am I going against"
Casper tried suggesting "Sir Trent c-"
"David it is" Eve cut him off
The siblings went into position. Standing in front of each other. David smirked. He knew he was stronger than his sister. Hopefully he wouldn't have to see the other Eve.
Hope wasn't enough.
David lunged forward quickly. Eve dodged the attack, but he tripped her. She fell on her face. Quickly getting up, Eve wiped her face. She gritted her teeth and went in for an attack. He blocked the several fists and kicks. He caught one of her feet and flipped her over. She fell again with a loud thump.
"Ready to give up. Face it. You already lost" he snickered
"No! I'm not going to loose to you" Eve got up. David aimed for a punch she grappled his arm and slung him over her shoulder. He reversed the attack by landing and doing the same. She fell once more.
"I guess I win" He said
Eve hurt all over. A green light went through her body, and she no longer felt the pain. A pumping pulse went through her head.
Eve saw Ivy's face from blinking. Then Ivy's eyes turned red.
Eve got up and laughed. "I'm back"
David look confused. "What"
Eve turned around. She shot her hands forward. Out came vines as thick as a tree trunk. They rapped around David. He screamed in agony.
"Purple" Sir Trent yelled. The group running towards them.
Eve smiled she threw him in the same tree Bailee got stuck in. "Oops. I guess I win"
"Hey! Calm down" Matt yelled at Eve.
She turned around slowly. "What" she soon spotted Bailee.
Bailee's eyes widened. "Oh crud"
Eve's expression changed. "You!" She yelled. She lunged towards Bailee.
"Run" Casper yelled at Bailee protectively
Eve grew tiny cacti on her arm, plucked them off, and threw them with accuracy. One slit Raven's face.
Sir Trent ran behind her. He grabbed her in a bear hug. "Hold still" he instructed her
"Let go of me you" she tried getting loose.
He grabbed her hand and touched her bracelet. She instantly calmed down. She blinked and came back.
  "Huh where am I" she grumbled
  "In my arms"
  "Ok" she blinked "wait what!" She instantly fell back
  Sir Trent laughed. "It could have lasted longer"
  "I hate you" she rubbed her head
  Matt helped her up. "Are you ok"
  "Yeah I'm fine" she mumbled
  David shoved Matt away. "Let's take you to the truck"
  Eve remembered Ivy's face. She turned evil so fast. Why? How? Eve had so many questions in her head. It started to hurt.