Chapter 30- Lil Pup

Raven curled up into a ball. Eve laid down on her tummy. She had her eyes wide open starring up into the crack. The feeling of loneliness crept up like most times. She wanted to talk to someone. Her wish was answered.
  "Can't sleep huh"
  She smiled. "How do you know"
  Matt rested his arms on the rock. "Just had a hunch"
  "I'm sorry if my brother seems a bit rude. He's always like that"
  "It's ok. But what's keeping you up" he  looked up at her
  She sighed. "I don't know....I guess I just feel lonely"
  "I've felt that way before" he admitted
  She slumped down next to him on the floor. She looked over his shoulder. Bailee and Casper were sleeping back to back. So cute. Eve then rested her head on his shoulder. He straightened up a bit, but then relaxed.
  "Can I tell you something" she whispered
  Matt stayed silent for a moment. "Yes Princess"
  "It's a secret ok. Don't go around telling people"
  He laughed. "I won't. I promise"
  "Pinky swear. Till you die" she held up her pinky. He took. Then she twisted it.
  "Ouch" he yelled whispered. "What was that for"
  "Now you've felt just the slightest level of how I will hurt you" she laughed evilly
  "Ok now spill the beans" he kissed his pinky
  She went silent for a second. Should I tell him? Would he even care? She looked at him and starred into his crystal green eyes.
"I-I" she stuttered
He looked at her in confusion. "You can trust me"
"I like Sir Trent" she blurted out
He started to laugh.
"Shh you'll wake them up. What's so funny any way"
"Isn't it obvious" he wiped his eyes
She cocked her eye brows. "What" she persisted
"He likes you too" he chuckled
"Y-you think so" Eve lit up
He started to laugh again. "I thought it was pretty obvious. Who wouldn't like you"
She hugged him. He blushed but accepted the hug. "Thank you" she whispered. Soon they fell asleep. Eve couldn't ask for a better partner.

Eve opened her eyes. Sunlight stung her face from the crack. She felt that warm feeling again and snuggled up next to it. Wait a minute?! She looked up. Matt had his head on hers. She soon realized that they were also hugging each other. She jumped back cuasing her head to hit the wall of dirt.
"What the heck" she rubbed her head
Matt rubbed his eyes "what"
"Never mind" she shook her head. Getting up she noticed everyone else was still asleep. Good no one saw anything. Just that second David and Sir Trent walked in. Eve blushed remembering the secret she told Matt.
"Wake up you bums" David clapped his hands
Sir Trent followed behind him. "Come on. Purple has something special for us on the left side"
"Five more minutes" Bailee mumbled
"Wake up" Casper tapped her shoulder. She didn't move.
"Wake up Bailee" David nudged her. She got up. You could see the jealousy in his face.
"This is fun to watch" Eve laughed
Matt got up and stretched. "Where's Raven"
They all looked at the empty rock. Where could she be?

  They walked into the armor repair area. Their was a crowd of people. David walked up to them.
  "Guys what's going on" he pushed his way threw. At least they found Raven.
  "Ha take that" she won the arm restless against a big buff a guy. He slammed his hand into the table causing it to break in half.
  "No one can beat me" she yelled victorious
  Bailee gritted her teeth. "She's such a show off"
  Bailee put her elbow on the table and Raven smiled. "Never get enough do you"
  "You'll see" Bailee is already very strong and smart.
  They set there arms down. "One two three" Sir Trent counted "go" he waved his hand down.
  The both equaled each other keeping their hands in the same spot.
  "You're going down" Bailee gritted her teeth
  "That's what you think" Raven leaned in and whispered a few words. Eve strained her ears, but she still couldn't hear. Bailee froze her eyes wide in shock. Raven slowly pushed her hand down.
  "I win" she smirked 
  Bailee blinked. "Wa- huh....um" she stuttered
  "What did you do to her" Casper tried getting Bailee to snap back
  Raven rolled her eyes. "Hypnotism pal. You should read more" she snapped her fingers and Bailee came back
  "What happened" she blinked in confusion
  "You lost. Deal with it" she twirled her hair. Bailee gritted her teeth.
  "But isn't that cheating" Sir Trent pointed out
  "You didn't say I couldn't" she walked away. Ugh why does she have to be good at everything. She's such a show off. Eve and Casper helped Bailee up. She was still a little shaky from the hypnotic cheating.
  David tapped his foot. "Come on guys. I still have to show you something"
They followed Sir Trent and David. They saw a cage. What could this be?
"Have you forgotten about the lil' Hula" Emerson opened the cage. A white fuzz ran out. Eve got showered in kisses.
"How could I ever forget my lil' baby. Yes you are yes you are" she rubbed her tummy
"I managed to save the pup, but not its left leg" he picked Hula up revealing the tiny peg leg.
"Awe the poor puppy" Bailee tried petting her, but Hula growled. The same went for Casper, and Raven didn't even try. It was different for Sir Trent and Matt. Hula absolutely loved them.
"I don't understand" Bailee whined "I'm so lovable"
"I agree. What's wrong with this dog" Casper looked down at her. She barked.
"Maybe she doesn't like you because your weird" Raven walked up to Hula. The dog ran in the other direction.
"At least I don't scare them" Bailee shot back
"Alright you chefs! Who's ready to go" David held up his arms
"I know I am" Sir Trent high fived David
They walked outside. The truck got fixed and a few seats where added to the back so they weren't cramped in the small truck.
"I did a few things to it last night" Casper winked
Bailee smiled "You are a handy man" they both blushed awkwardly.
They got in and started their way in town. Eve sat in the trunk with Matt, Casper, and Bailee. What would they find in the ruins of the town?