0.5

She stirs the straw in the glass with her eyes perfectly landing on Yoongi. He's drinking his milk while gazing around the shops.

They are currently at the new mall which just opened like three days ago.

She smiles and return her gaze to the glass of milk in front of her. 

Why was I even stirring it in the first place?

She takes a sip from the glass and freely lets her eyes travel to Yoongi again except this time, their eyes meet.

HE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS LOOKING AT ME OMFG WAS HE OH

No, probably not. He was probably looking at the shop behind me. 

Knowing  her cheeks are heating up but not wanting it to be obvious that she was checking him out, she looks at the shop behind him.

After chatting with each other for a while, obviously she wasn't talking to Yoongi – anyone but Yoongi, they walk out of the mall and head towards their homes.

She walks with Taehyung at the front when suddenly, Hoseok asks from the back, "Ina, aren't you cold?"

"Of course I am." She glares, "You and Tae just had to drag me out of the house when I was still in my sleep wears."

She's just in an oversized white shirt with black cotton shorts underneath and she's shivering as hell but she can still endure it.

"Let's just hire a taxi, then." She hears Yoongi says.

OMG WHY TF IS HE SO CARING

Hoseok decides to sit at the passenger seat so that leads to Yoongi, Taehyung and Ina having to sit at the back row. Taehyung quickly climbs in which basically means ---

I AM GOING TO SIT BESIDE MIN YOONGI

Am I supposed to thanks Taehyung or what?

She awkwardly sits between the two and stares outside, with the radio playing Eric Nam's Good For You, her eyes start becoming sleepy.

+

"WOMAN!"

"Oh my god, can you stop killing my ears every morning?" She groans and yanks his hand away.

"Whatever," Taehyung scrunches up his nose. "I HAVE GOOD NEWS HEHEHE!"

"Go on." She says, opening her locker.

"So yester—what is that?" Taehyung asks mid-sentence when he spots the bread and the milk with a sticky note stuck on its wrap.

"There's also a bread this time." She smiles and reads the note.

Did you sleep well last night? You look beautiful! I don't need to see you to tell you this because you are always beautiful.

"He's such a candy." She coos and keeps the note in her cardigan's pocket.

"You mean cheese."

"No, candy." She shakes her head at Taehyung and takes out another note and starts writing down.

Hey, secret admirer. Thanks for always making me smile with your gifts and notes! I always keep them and you don't need to do these for me. I want to do something back for you but since I don't know who you are, here's a note from me!

"Secret admirer, that is so childish." Taehyung laughs, earning a kick from Ina.

"I hate you so much." She aggressively shows him a middle finger and closes the locker before unwrapping the bread.

[ a/n: how do you call that, unwrap? lol im sorry. but u get what I mean, right? ]

"Anyways, I was saying. Last night, you fell asleep on the taxi---"

"I KNOW RIGHT. THAT MUST HAVE BEEN SUCH AN EMBARASSING SIGHT. YOONGI WAS RIGHT BESIDE ME BUT I JUST FALL ASLEEP OMG. DID I DROOL? I DI—"

"Stop panicking." Taehyung flicks her forehead.

"You didn't drool. Now, don't interfere because you are going to have the time of your life."

"Um, okay?" She raises her eyebrows in confusion.

"So when you fall asleep, Yoongi put your head on his shoulder and luckily, you didn't drool. He also carried you to your room because your mother was too lazy to carry your fat ass."

Opposite to the type of reaction Taehyung was expecting her, she just stares at him with a poker face.

"You are supposed to be squealing." He frowns.

"As if I would believe you." 

"I have a picture."

"WHAT!?" She yells, earning attention from some people in the corridor. "WHERE WHERE?"

He clicks his tongue and takes out his phone in slow motion.

"Cut it out." She groans and stomp her foot impatiently.

He grins at her and shoves the phone screen at her face. Blinking at it rapidly with her wide eyes, she gasps and squeals out loud at the same time when she sees the photo.

Her head's resting on his shoulder and his head's resting on her. 

We look like a couple that would last forever.

"KIM TAEHYUNG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She screams and wraps her arms around his neck.

He giggles and ruffles her hair, happy to see his friend smile. 

She pulls away and pats his head. "Well done, my son."

+

please comment and vote :3