3.6

i'm really sorry for this late update - my mock exams started since 1st march :') and it's going to finish on coming Monday

i love reading all your comments T.T they are all so funny and they bring a big smileee to my face. :3 i actually feel like you guys love this story eheee

and i know y'all miss me so here is a photo of me for all of you ;)))

ship me with someone pls :')

-

"Can you stop looking at them already?" Jaein groans.

"I wasn't"

"It's already March, Ina. You need to get over that guy you never dated. You have Taehyung who loves you with all of his heart. I don't understand why you aren't moving on from Yoongi, from this unrequited love. He doesn't like you, Ina. You guys don't have a chance unless you go confess that you love him so much – which I know that you never will. Just get that into your head and choose Tae already. Yoongi probably has something on Nayeon too, seeing that they've been hanging out pretty close for the past few weeks"

"I think I should go revise Biology" I say and quickly stand up, picking up my bag on the ground.

"See? You are running away from the truth again"

She keeps on saying but I choose to ignore and rush to the media room beside the library. I sigh in relief when I see that the room is empty because usually, other students are here to review as well. I sit down and took out the two past papers from my bag which I heard that are going to be exam papers today.

Yes, we are having our mock exams. We just had exams two months ago and now, we are having another. This school sucks shit except the fact that Yoongi is here.

I really like to run away from the reality, don't i?

I shake my head and turn to the next page and start learning everything again.

"Oh, Ina, annyeong!"

I look at the door to see Jimin grinning while walking in to the room and of course, he's not alone. The guy with him closes the door quietly and sits beside Jimin who has already sat down in front of me, still with his childish grin on his face.

"Hey" I smile.

"What are those?" Jimin asks, pointing at the papers.

"Ah, I heard these are going to be what we will have to answer today" I answer, handing him the papers, surprising both of them.

"What the – really?" he asks, snatching the papers from Jimin. I just nod and look at him reading the questions.

"But there are two papers?" he asks again as I feel like I'm going to be lost in his beauty.

"Yeah. In paper 61, there are topics about the heart and for paper 63, it's about the gas exchange system" I explain.

"Wow, then it's definitely going to be 63" Jimin says.