3.0

this chapter is a bit shitty :')

-

Not wanting it to be awkward, I smile widely at him and even wave at him.

Okay, maybe that was a bit too much.

His eyes show that he is indeed surprised but he smiles at me back which is a relief.

[ ignore the flower crown because one doesn't wear a flower crown in school ]

Nayeon finally finishes talking to Ten and walks back to sit in front of Yoongi. I look at Ten who is quietly eating his food but when he notices me looking at him, he mouths a 'what' with a confused look.

"How do you get over someone you love?" I ask.

"You don't"

There goes my hope.

I need –

"JHOPE!"

I jump in surprise from the very loud, high-pitched voice.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" I judge.

"I'm your hope! I'm your angel! I'm J-Hope!"

"J-Hope? What the fuck is that even? You are not in kindergarten, Hoseok"

"You hurt my feelings!" he clutches his shirt dramatically before sitting down beside me.

"Hey, Ten! I'm your hope!" he greets happily before eating my lunch

"Uh, sure" Ten nods hesitantly.

"Now, would you care to explain me what J-Hope is?" I ask.

"So you chee~ I chought I chould haveu ---"

"Nevermind. Explain me after you eat" I shake my head and just drink the cup of water.

"Arraseo ~" he grins happily and squishes my cheeks before continue eating my lunch.

"Ina, can you show me around school?" Ten asks, smiling.

"Of course!"

"OOOOH TEN CHITTLEEPORN!"

"It's Ten Chittaphon" Ten corrects Hoseok who looks dumb for a second.

Wait, he looks dumb 24/7.

"Yeah! Ten! You can just ask me to show you around, why would you ask Ina instead?" Hoseok wiggles his eyebrows, "Suspicious~ You like her right?!"

"Are you high on wheat?" I roll my eyes at him.

"It's weed not wheat!"

"Yeah but for someone as cowardly as you, it's wheat"

"Aha" Ten laughs, "Honestly, I think Ina is a better choice than you because um, you are a bit" he pauses, probably finding a perfect word to describe Hoseok.

"Um, a bit hyper for me"

"Basically, he just means he doesn't want to turn into some crazy psychopath like you" I smile sarcastically at Hoseok who starts fake crying.

"Oh my fucking god, just shut the fuck up!" I complain, "Looks like you won't be finishing my lunch until 6 pm. We are going ahead"

"Firstly, let me introduce you with some people you should know" I say as Ten and I walk away.

"The girl who just talked to you earlier.." I started, "Do you find her attractive?"

"No. Not really. I don't defy it as attractive"

NICE

"Hm, well, her name is Nayeon and she is kinda popular in school"

Ten nods.

"And the guy who was with her, Min Yoongi. He's in the basketball team and is really good at it. He's also the hottest guy here and honestly, the best in everything!"

"Really? He doesn't look hot to me" Ten disagrees and I gape at him in disbelief.

Wait, oh my god.

I almost say it out loud about my crush.

"Well, everyone has their own opinions" I shrug, "You know Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin already. Ah, Kim Seokjin! You can call him the prettiest boy. He's just really pretty, prettier than 95% of the girls here"

"Wow, really?"

"Yep! And Ta---"

"Who are you?"

"Fucking Kim Taehyung!" I scream and smack his head, "Stop scaring us like that"

"What? I just walked out of the restroom" he replies confused, "Anyways, who are you and why are you with my girlfriend?"

"Oh, you guys are a couple?" Ten grins widely.

"Nope. Not at all"

-

I frown seeing no milk bottle and a sticky note in my locker. Maybe my secret admirer really did move on from me during the holiday. Well, that's good for him.

"Yo!" Taehyung pops up from the side, "What's with the pout?"

"I guess my secret admirer moved on"

"Well, good for him" he shrugs before pushing a bottle of milk towards me, "But me being a good bestfriend bought milk for you"

I smirk at him and close my locker, "Where are the others? I thought we are hanging out?"

Taehyung looks around and shrugs, "I don't know. They will probably come. Let's just wait by the gates"

After a while of Taehyung and I bickering like usual, the others arrive and I sigh happily, seeing that Nayeon is not following today.

"Oh, Yoongi hyung!" Jungkook grins at his hyung who hums as a reply.

"Congrats! I hope you guys last long!"

oh

Yoongi laughs nervously, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"We are not dating"

-

welllllllllll

u guys probably expected that