1.2

before the chapter starts, -

I don't usually say stuffs like these but it has been already 3 years with Bangtan. I've stanned many Korean groups – I came into k-pop since 2009, firstly with Bigbang. And after all these years and after liking many groups, this is the first ever time I've felt this way with a k-pop group who doesn't know I exist – Bangtan Sonyeondan.

They are the only group which can make both my mind and heart swirl with emotions. The only ones who can actually make me happy when I'm depressed. Especially Jung Hoseok, you are my real sunshine. I can say you brought happiness to my life and you changed me. I was never a bubbly and happy person before I met you. But after meeting you, I start screaming and squealing for no reason. I became a lot happier – let's just say I have a very similar personality with you. You changed me for the better person.

While liking you, there were times I happened to also like Mark, Hanbin, Gray and Seungcheol but really, you are the one I love the most. No matter how much I watch their variety shows or save their pictures, Hoseok, you are always the first one in my heart. I thought Yoongi has finally became my main bias after seeing him cry at the concert – his respect and love for music and his family touched me so much.

But I was wrong because at the end, Hoseok is always the only one. Loving Hoseok is actually hurtful because knowing that he will never know you and that you will just love him from afar – but that's for every fans and idols except the really lucky ones whom get actually noticed by their idols.

I've never fell in love with a group this long and I've never said the words 'I love you' to anyone. Hoseok, you are the first ever person I've said the three words. I believe I will be an ARMY forever and I will love you guys forever. I love you so much Bangtan, you guys are really the best in the whole world and also the second best thing that has happened in my life because the first is that we are living at the same time, under the same sky at least.

#BTSFesta2016 #HappyBTS3rdanniversary

+

I gave up on sleep for you – I couldn't stop thinking about you last night.

"Just marry him." Taehyung chuckles as I keep the note.

"I really want to know who he is."

"I kinda have an idea of who he is." He says and I look at him, wide-eyed.

"Don't you think it might be Jimin?"

"No."

"It's possible if you think about it carefully." He shrugs. I just reply with a nod since I have been feeling a little sick since I woke up.

Did I catch the cold from Yoongi?

OH GOD THEN I DON'T WANT IT TO GO AWAY

"Damn, you are sneezing like a kid." Taehyung laughs at me.

We both walk into the classroom and I see Yoongi as usual standing while talking with Jimin but he is still wearing the mask.

how can a person be so cool while wearing a white mask?

"Rudolph!" Hoseok giggles like a child, pointing at me.

"What?"

"You have a red nose!"

"Oh shit, do i?" I groan, stomping my feet before sitting down.

"Are you sick?"

"I think I caught a cold."

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!" He shrieks, sitting further.

"What a friend." I glare at him and rest my head on the table, trying to rest because as much as I want to stare at the perfect face of Yoongi, I feel like my energy is draining out and my head is numb.