2.6

i'm still emo because of yoongi's mixtape especially the song so far away. i cried so much but i'm updating anyways

-

I close my eyes again, pulling the warm blanket closer to my body, ready to go back to dreamland.

But remembering something, my eyes open wide like an owl's. I sit up and look around, grasping the fact that I'm still in his bedroom. I slap my forehead for multiple times for falling asleep in his room.

My eyes travel to the clock hanged on the wall but fail to read the time since I have awful eyesight and the fact that I just woke up is not helping at all. I groan to myself and look around to find where Yoongi is.

Where is he?

My heart throbs when I hear the door of the bathroom opens, revealing Yoongi who has a towel draped around his neck.

"You are awake"

"Y-yeh" I nod, hiding my face and get out of the bed, stumbling.

"You fell asleep when I left to bring some snacks" he smiles, drying his damp hair with the towel which causes my face to turn into a tomato.

"Did you just shower?"

He nods, walking towards me.

"What's the time?" I ask again.

"2:27 am"

My eyes enlarge twice, realizing that I slept for nearly four hours on his bed. Well, that's a rare chance so I should be happy.

"Wait, you shower at this time?"

"Not usually. I just felt like showering, that's why" he shows me a smile and hangs his towel on one of the hangers

[ Idk how to call – hangers or sth ]

"Do you want to go watch something downstairs? Your brother might pick you up anytime too"

"Sure" I eagerly nod, shaking off the duvet. I get off the bed and bend to fold it neatly back when Yoongi stops me.

"Leave it. I will be sleeping in a while too"

I nod and we both walk downstairs. I sit down on the couch and he hands me the remote, our fingers slightly touching and that sends an electrifying feeling to me.

I surf the channels while he walks back to the dining room. After a while, he comes back, holding something which I cannot see since I'm checking him out from the corner of my eyes.

He puts it down on the coffee table in front of me saying, "Earlier, I left to bring these to you but when I came back, you were already asleep"

I blush in embarrassment and mutter a thank you, grabbing the banana milk bottle.

Ow, this reminds of me of my secret admirer so much. I wonder what he's doing. Maybe he will move on from me during this holiday.

"Ina? Ina?"

"Yes?"

"I think your brother is here" he says, standing up and walking to the window to check, "He is"

WHAT PARK BOGUM

HOW COULD YOU

I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE CHANCE TO ENJOY STAYING IN HIS HOUSE

I stand up, with the bottle of milk in my hand and walk towards the door.

"Take this too" Yoongi hurriedly hands me the bread he put down earlier.