3.5

"Taehyung?" I walk closer, "What are you doing here?"

"What do you think?"

"How would I know, jerk?" I punch his stomach.

"It hurts" he pouts and fake cries.

"Oh and I need to tell you something" I say, remembering it. "Let's end this fake relationship of ours"

He stares at me and looks away, smiling before looking at me again.

"Okay" he nods.

"And let's start dating for real"

"What?" I ask, questioning if my ears were tricking me.

He steps closer and holds my shoulder, looking straight into my soul.

"It's me"

....

"Your secret admirer"

I swallow hard and look away, stepping back, "Yah! This is not something to joke about! You are going to confess to Mina right? Go ahead"

"Mina? I don't even like her. The only girl in my heart is you, Park Ina"

....

"Wait a minute. I need some time to process this information" I mess my hair and sit down, clearing my mind.

He hums and crouches down beside me.

"It was you the whole time? For real?" I ask again.

"I know you..love someone else but stop asking like that" he mumbles.

"Oh, no! I just can't believe it! I've never ever imagined it to be you. I mean you, liking me like this?"

He just smiles.

"How about Jimin?" I question.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah, I saw him putting the milk bottle in my locker"

"Oh, that, I asked him to do it because I was late"

"Wow, so it's really you since the beginning" I look at him in disbelief, "Bastard. Yet you pretend like you don't know a single shit when I read those notes in front of you"

"I'm a good actor, right?" he grins.

"Shut the fuck up"

"Ina, I know you don't like me but can't you give it a try? Since you know now that I'm your secret admirer, I can openly show you how much I love you! You might fall for me too. No one can resist me" he giggles.

"Why?"

"What why?"

"Why me? I thought you like Mina"

"That was an act too. Honestly, I gave you many hints but you just never noticed"

"Okay" I nod multiple times.