1.3

[ literally crying bc i cant watch the v live + like man it's so unfair wtf . i heard yoonseok sang MY FREAKING BIAS SANGGGGG OKAYYY and tae rapped to bts cypher pt.3 gosh <3 he has always wanted to rap to it. i really need to watch it ugh, you need those coins and all ]

+

I'm sorry I can't tell you who I am. I'm just so weak, I can't look you in the eyes and say hello first. You mean more to me than what it seems.

"You know what?" Jaein who is back from the trip, hands me the sticky note back. "Marry him. He's the guy."

"But I don't know who he is." I whine and for some reason, Hoseok the weird one starts singing 'I don't care' by 2ne1 though it has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

I start laughing at him because whenever I see him, I'm like –

what the fuck is wrong with him

or

why is he like this

or

what is he

[ a/n: i love hoseok ]

I look away still laughing and I swear I see Yoongi looks at me and smiles.

fuck I can't breathe

"You just stopped laughing as soon as you see Yoongi." Jaein laughs at me.

"I don't like him."

"Sure." Hoseok and Jaein chorus. Jaein was not affected from the rejection.

"I don't like him." I repeat.

"Funny."

"I don't like him." I repeat again.

Jimin says something and Yoongi laughs, showing his gummy smile.

"Sweet jesus why are you so perfect?" I say, and immediately cover my mouth.

"And you say you don't like him anymore." Jaein slaps my forehead lightly before leaving the classroom.

"PARK INA WHERE IS PARK IN—OH THERE YOU ARE!" Taehyung runs towards my desk.

"She's coming here." He quickly says, glancing back at the door.

"Um, so?"

Without any words replied, he covers both of our heads with the hoodie and I'm sure if others look at us, we look like we are kissing under the hoodie.

"OOOOOHHH," I hear my classmates chorus.

"I'm killing you later." I grit my teeth and just stay in that position.

After like a minute which actually seemed like an hour, Taehyung moves closer to me and grabs the hoodie away, finally revealing our faces to the classmates who were staring at us the whole time though the hoodie was covering us.

"AW WHY YOU STOP KISSING?" One of the boys teases.

I look at Mina who is currently looking at us with her friend.

"Oppa's going to go back." Taehyung smiles and to be honest, he's such a boyfriend material lol.

He pecks my cheek and walks out of the classroom leaving me stunned for a moment. Was that even necessary?

I look at Yoongi and Jimin who is now walking out the classroom.

"DUDE I THINK YOONGI HYUNG LIKES YOU!" Hoseok whisper-yells.

"Sure," I shrug.

"I'm serious!" He pouts, "He was intensely looking at Taehyung and you. I thought fire was coming out of his eyes."