0.8

[ thanks for commenting and voting aosgjadgakhg. the votes and comments from y'all are the main reason why i update like everyday xD i feel encouraged :3 ]

[ and its pretty okay to put yourself as the book covers right? :))) ]

+

I place the sticky note in my cute little box. Yes, I have a separate box to keep these sticky notes from my admirer. There are probably more than 210 notes.

"Who could it be?" I ask myself and lie down on my bed. I close the lights and slightly open the curtain. Just a teeny tiny bit and look at Yoongi.

He is sitting at the edge of his bed with his body facing towards the window. A notebook is held in his hand, a pencil in another. I wonder why he never closes the curtains.

"So beautiful." I breathe as I continue looking at the peaceful and beautiful sight in front of me. His eyes are closed and his lips are slightly tugging downwards. He suddenly sits up straight and starts writing in the notebook.

"I love you." I say and bring my thumb up to the surface of the window; the area where I can see his face. I caress the area and sigh.

"I wish I could tell you this."

+

"Can you two stop bickering?" I glare at the two boys standing in front of me.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Jungkook asks, placing his crossed arms on my desk.

"No."

"Well, you made me believe it." He winks and I scrunch up my nose in disgust.

"Lame. You are still a fetus and plus this is not the first time you have seen me."

"I'm taller than you!" He exclaims.

"So? Your mental age is 3"

Taehyung starts laughing uncontrollably after my little comeback but immediately stops when I tell him that he is nothing different from Jungkook.

"Ooh, our Ina is surrounded by boys." Jaein appears.

I roll my eyes at her and say, "The horse is still at the farm."

Meaning, Hoseok hasn't arrived yet.

"I know and horses don't live in farms." She rolls her eyes, sitting down in Hoseok's seat.

"Sure, whatever." I grumble. I just want to spend my morning looking at the hot piece of meat standing across the room but these people just have to destroy it.

"Mornee ~ " Hoseok appears, swinging his body from left to right.

"Morning!" Jaein chrips and I look at her as if she grew another head. She is always so shy around him, what happened?

She stands up from his seat since Hoseok has arrived.

"What is our kookie doing here?" Hoseok asks Jungkook.

"I came to meet my wife." He grins and pokes my cheek.

"Jungkook, go watch cartoons or something." I groan.

"Why you gotta be so rude?" He sings in his engrish.

"I have something to tell you!" Jaein clasps her hands, just remembering that something. She grabs my wrist and pulls me to the front of the classroom, away from others.

"I'm going to confess."

"Ok—WAIT WHAT?" I scream and quickly cover my mouth.

"Yes, I've decided." She nods determinedly.

"Wow, I envy your courage." I pout, "I will never be able to confess to him."

I glance at the milky white boy who is sitting with Jimin . My eyes widen and I run out of the room, followed by Jaein.

"Yah, what's wrong?"

"HIS EYES WERE ON ME OH MY GOD THIS IS SO I CANT EVEN!" I whisper-yell, crouching down.

"Yoongi?"

"WHO ELSE?"

"You should confess too." She nudges me.

"Nah, being like this is better." I sadly smile, "He probably has someone he likes too."

"What if he likes you?"

"That's not possible. Why would he be like this if he likes me?" I sigh and tell her to go back to her class.

After she left, I hug my knees close to my chest and bury my face in them. For some reasons, suddenly, I feel so sad – the fact that I love Yoongi so much but he doesn't feel the same.

I don't need to ask him. It's obvious – the way he acts around me.

"Oh? Ina, what's wrong?"

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Jimin beside me and Yoongi right beside him.

I hate him so much but I also love him so much.

"I'm just sleepy." I smile at them.

"Sure? Your eyes are watery.."

"I just yawned." I shrug and stand up.

+

He walks in with an expression I can't read of – sadness, anger or frustration. His dad follows in after also having a hard expression.

I drop my pen on the desk and look at them. They continue having a very long conversation and it is obvious they are not happy with the topic they are on.

His father leaves and slams the door closed. Yoongi just stands there, his eyes fixed on the floor, his head hanged low.

Are you okay?

I slowly stand up and walk towards the bed. He sits down on his bed and buries his face in his palms, messing his hair after.

I sit down on the bed and continue studying his movements and expressions. His shoulders drop indicating that he just sighed loudly and deeply. My heart skips a beat when he suddenly turns his head and our eyes meet.

I smile at him and attach my thumb and the index finger, showing an okay sign. He smiles back and nods his head before fully turning his body to face me.

Is he facing problems with his family? I've realized that his parents are quite distant with him but I often see them with his older brother. He is always alone.

It hurts my heart.

He holds up his hand, telling me to wait before grabbing his notebook and writing down something with a marker.

He holds up the notebook and I scooted forward to read it closely.

"Line Acc?"

I run to my desk and grab a marker and a notebook before writing down my LINE ID.

He smiles and runs his fingers across his phone screen as I sit there, waiting for what he is going to say next.

I reach for my phone when I hear a ding from it.

minyg: hey