2.1

so i just logged into this account [ bc i have another account to read, vote and comment on other books ] and read the comments from your last chapter and AIGSGSIF i love you all so much omggg. so i decided to update fasterrrrr and i just wrote down this chapter like right now after reading the comments <3

which means there might be some mistakes since i wrote out of happiness :3

-

How long is he going to hold my hand? Why is he holding it?

"Just bear with it."

"Eh?"

Shit, did I just think out loud?

"You look uncomfortable doing this."

No fuck, I'm completely fine except my heart feeling like it is going to leap out any second and the redness on my cheeks are not helping.

"I don't mind but if your girlfriend or something sees, she might get the wrong idea."

I say, a frown appearing on my face when thinking about him having a crush and the girl from earlier who gave him the box.

"I don't have anyone." He answers, surprising me.

"Your crush."

"Ah.." He trails off and after that, my hand becomes empty – I regret saying that. He really does love her, doesn't he?

We just walk in silence and I start thinking why my secret admirer didn't put any notes in my locker after school. Maybe he's busy.

"Do you like French fries?"

I look at him, blinking. Why that question out of nowhere?

"Yeah, they are good." I answer awkwardly.

Silence

Wow, why are both of us so awkward like do we have seokjin genes or something

We finally reach the bus stop and luckily, the bus is already there. We hurriedly climb in and sit down side by side. I glance at Yoongi and smile to myself – he looks like he is dozing off as his eyes stay glued to the window.

Then, suddenly --

"Ina?"

But really, his voice makes my name sound so magical.

"Yes?"

"Our family is having a party tomorrow, you are coming right? They are inviting everyone in the street." He says and I just keep asking in my mind– why is he so beautiful? God put too much effort in him.

"A party?"

"Yeah, for Christmas Eve. We are also having a party on the 25th, the boys are coming too."

Of course I have to go just to see you.

"I guess I will be coming."

"Are you like, excited for this holiday?" He asks, tilting his head to the side, making look awfully cute.

"Not really."

Yeah, I mean I get to see you every day right beside my room.There's no difference whether the school closes or not.

"But you won't be seeing Taehyung everyday."

Right, he thinks we are dating.

"Ah.." I trail off, "We can meet during the holiday."

He nods.

"How about you? You won't be able to see your crush."

Nayeon

"Aha," He chuckles. "I will be meeting her everyday."

oh

ha ha

nice

While I'm happy about seeing you every day, you are happy about meeting her every day.

Why do I love you who loves her?

"Does she know you like her?" I ask, gulping.

"No." He says, looking down. "She likes someone else."

I like Yoongi.

Yoongi likes Nayeon.

Nayeon likes Jungkook.

Now, isn't that a lovely love square?

"Good for you. Both Taehyung and you like each other." He smiles.

That's what you think. You don't know how much my heart is breaking right now, just by seeing you smile while talking about her. But Yoongi, we have the same situations. The exact same situation.

Should I turn back as you continue liking Nayeon? Or should Nayeon stop liking Jungkook and date you?

But I prefer you turn around and look at me, and understand how much I love you.

I smile at him before sighing to myself. Maybe I should turn back and search for my secret admirer.

-

the same night

"Yah, Park Ina!" My brother frustratingly ruffles his hair, "You have been like this since you came back."

"Yeah."

"Get ready. We have to go to the Min's."

"Why don't you go yourself?" I say, my eyes which were glued on the ceiling travel to Bogum's.

"Why, are you sick?" He asks, concerned and walks towards me.

"I just," I pause. "I don't feel like going."

"But you should go. They invited you. Come on, we can just stay there for while." He smiles and strokes my hair.

I sigh and nod. Bogum leaves after telling me to change into something more presentable than an oversized shirt and sweatpants.

I change into a black high-waist jeans and a thin, light pink cropped sweater. I brush my hair and walk out of the room, still with that gloomy expression on my face.

"Smile a little." Bogum nudges me and pouts. I roll my eyes at him and step out of the house, followed by him.

Bogum rings the bell and the door opens in a swift by Yoongi who has an excited or anticipating look on his face. He ducks a small bow to Bogum and smiles at me.

My mood suddenly lifts up and I smile at him back. God, he was the one to make me in a bad mood and now, just by seeing hims smile at me, my mood is extremely happy.

He leads us into the dining room where his mom was busy mixing something in a bowl.

"Oh, you've arrived!" She welcomes.

"Annyeonghaseyo." We both bow and she tells us to settle down and sit.

"Are the others late?" Bogum asks, looking around.

"Others? Aha, you guys are the only one." She says and both of us look at each other before turning back to her.

"Your parents are on a trip so it must be a bit hard for you to have a good dinner."

Very hard. Both of us don't know how to cook, so we have been only eating delivered food.

We both stand up to help her, placing the dishes on the table but she sternly tells us to just sit in place. Yoongi smiles and helps his mother with everything.

And that is just literally charming.

It's so attractive when a guy has manners, like shout out to your mom.

-

i don't know how to return the love so here, a chapter full of my loveeeee

poor ina ):