3.4

"I envy you" Jaein starts, chewing on her bread.

"Why?"

"Next week, Jimin is going to confess you and you guys are going to date while I date food"

"I'm telling you it's not Jimin!" I groan, "It's really not him. He doesn't act like I'm his crush at all"

"Duh. He's pretending oh my gosh, how could you be so dumb?"

"No. I'm a hundred percent sure it's not him"

"I don't understand you. We saw it with our own eyes yet you keep denying it. Are you doing this because you want Yoongi to be your secret admirer?"

"It's not like that" I glare, "What if he is doing it for someone else?"

"Ah, whatever. You will know it in a few days anyways"

"Why do you keep saying that?" I lightly slap her arm.

"I just have a feeling that he will confess you on Valentine's Day" she winks.

-

"When are you going to answer the exam?" Ten asks.

"Probably October"

"So you are leaving school?"

"Hm, I heard that if most of the students do not get good grades this February exam, the school will allow us to answer IGCSE exam in October. I will have to wait and see"

"Good for you. I have no choice but to answer this May" he sighs.

"Yah, you still have four months to prepare. Relax"

"What are you doing?" a deep voice asks. I look up just to see Taehyung standing beside our table.

"Are you blind?" I make a face at him and tap the chair beside me for him to sit.

"Nevermind" he grumpily replies and walks away leaving me dumbfounded.

"What the fuck? Is he mad?" I ask myself.

"Why don't you follow him?" Ten suggests which I agree to.

I run after Taehyung and link our arms together.

"What?" he asks deadly.

"Yah ~ what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Nothing my ass. Something's obviously wrong. What is it? Tell me"

"Why don't you ask that yourself?"

"Kim Taehyung, I'm asking you because I don't know" I pout.

"Since that Thai guy Ten came, you rarely stay with me."

...

"Is that the reason?" I blink.

"Yes!"

"Aigoo Kim Taehyung" I coo, "You are so adorable"

"Go away" he grumbles, pushing my hand away which was squishing his cheeks.

"Yah! I thought you were a kind person, I guess I was wrong" I giggle, nudging him.

"Ten is a new student and we all know he only hangs with me so of course, I have to stay with him. You can stay with us too!" I grin.

"No. I miss the old times" he mumbles.

"Okay Okay. I will only stay with you again, okay? But sometimes I will have to accompany Ten too, alright? Don't be mad anymore, crybaby!"

"I'm not a crybaby!" he argues.

-

"Have you guys heard?" Jaein asks as soon as she walks into my room.

"What?"

"Mina and her boyfriend broke up"

"Wow" I gasp, "How? It's like two days away from Valentine's"

"Exactly. I heard that Mina broke up" Jaein replies before looking at Taehyung who is busy munching on chips, "Good for you, jerk"

"Huh?"

"She's single now. You can ask her out"

"Oh yeah" he grins.

"Why aren't you surprised?" I ask suspiciously.

"Yah, that news have been going around since the morning. How could you guys only know now?"

"Because we don't like Mina" Jaein rolls her eyes, "Are you going to confess to Yoongi?" she asks, giving me a funny look.

"Haha, I wish"

"Why not? Even I'm going to ask out Hoseok again"

"What the fuck?" Both Taehyung and I sync.

"I'm not a coward like you guys" she winks, "And don't confess to Yoongi. Just accept the secret admirer if he reveals himself"

"Why?" I pout.

"Because he's good for you"

I sigh and we all just eat in silence when an idea pops in my head.

"Taehyung-ah, why don't you ask Yoongi to join us now?"

"Why?"

"What do you mean why? Because I want to see him"

"I think he's asleep though. The lights are off" he replies, nodding at Yoongi's room.

I turn around and indeed, they are off.

-

"Everything's so annoying" I grumble the moment I walk into school. Couples are everywhere, holding hands and girls walking around with chocolates, roses and toys, obviously to show off.

I walk towards my locker and stop in disgust when I see a couple making out two lockers away from mine.

I mentally curse and open my locker. This time, there's no bottle of milk but a bar of chocolate instead with a sticky note stuck on it.

Happy Valentine's Day! I guess it's time I finally tell you who I am. I will be waiting at the rooftop for you. I love you.

What the fuck

Is this really happening?

I close the locker and stand there, thinking if I really should go.

What am I doing?

Of course, I definitely should go.

I hurry up the stairs and without knowing it, I'm already standing in front of the door.

After standing at the spot for years, I finally decided to open this door.

With my shaking hand, I open it and the sunlight blinds my vision, greeting me. I close the door behind me and squint at the human figure standing steps away from me.

 I close the door behind me and squint at the human figure standing steps away from me

"Annyeong, Ina-ah"

-

:3 revealed