4.4

Ina's pov

"Can you believe this bullshit? I will have to continue attending Year 11" I groan.

"Good for me because I will see you more" Jaein laughs from the other side.

"You don't even come to school"

"I will have to start coming on Wednesday"

"To take your exams while I rot alone in the classroom"

"Please, you never walk alone. Jungkook and Ten will be there" she reminds.

"I don't think they are coming to school"

"Why not?"

"Dude, who would come to school just to sit alone during classes while your friends take the IGCSEs? I'm coming because I don't want to waste money"

"Just persuade Kook to come. He listens you"

"True"

+

"Why did you do that?" I ask the handsome guy sitting guiltily in front of me, "I'm not mad at you or anything so just be honest"

Minutes pass and I wait for him to finally spit it out.

"I – I've always thought you as a bestfriend until I came to a realization that I actually like you. Yeah, I never put those notes and milk in your locker. But I did put that note on Valentine's day. I – uh, I didn't want him to take you away. I know you like him a lot but I thought I had a chance so I pretended to be your admirer because I thought, you would like me more if you thought I am your admirer"

"He told me he also put a note and chocolate in my locker? But I did not see them"

"I threw the note away" he answers truthfully.

"And the chocolate?"

"I ate it"

I couldn't help but to laugh, "Seriously, Taehyung? At least you should have shared me some"

He smiles a bit before saying, "I'm sorry. I don't know what was in me. I just did it and I knew it wasn't a good thing. I was going to tell you the truth, really! But I couldn't do it"

"It's okay. It was probably difficult for you" I nod, "But I think you should find someone else, Tae. Someone who will love you with all her heart"

"I will try"

+

"I fucking love you so much" I squeal, hugging the life out of him.

"I didn't come to school to be murdered by you" Jungkook pushes me away and I paint a pained expression on my face which he rolls his eyes at.

"Well, thanks. I've got things to tell you" I grin and drag him into the library.

"Wow the whole school is surely quiet since the Year 11s are answering exams"

"That's a bit too much" I frown, "The younger kids are the main reason why the school is noisy"

"Right" he agrees as we settle down.

"Okay so, as both of us know, it is confirmed that it's Yoongi"

Jungkook whistles, clapping, earning a warning from the librarian.

"What the fuck, no one is even here" he mutters and gestures me to continue.

"But I'm confused about one thing" I pause, "I thought he likes Nayeon. Nayeon is like the second person Yoongi is always seen with because Jimin is the first, obviously"

"But Nayeon doesn't like him" he says.

"How are you so sure? Who wouldn't like someone as godly as him?"

"Because she likes someone as godly as me" he smirks, "Yeah, she likes me"

"The fuck"

"You are the first person to know this. Yoongi probably knows it too. I was planning to keep this a secret because actually, Nayeon confessed me a thousand times and asked me out but I rejected so if I tell this to others, I thought it wouldn't be nice of me. She's a girl, so" he shrugs.

"Oh, you are surprisingly a gentleman" I raise an eyebrow.

"Well" he winks, "So I think it is like this – Yoongi knows Nayeon likes me and Nayeon knows Yoongi likes you so they are like really close friends" he says.

"Maybe.." I trail off, "But, why did you reject her? She has everything"

"I don't like her" he answers cleanly.

"Okay, that's surprising too" I sit back but sit up again to flick his forehead earning a groan from him, "You should have told me this information earlier! It would have made my life easier. Do you know how I had to spend my emo phase just because I see them together everyday?"

"Dude! I was just trying to be ni—"

"Yeah, I know. Not blaming you"

"So, when are you going to tell Yoongi you like him too?" he asks.

+

"OOH INA" Jimin calls out my name loudly. I look up from the book I was reading and smile at Jimin.

"Ahem, Yoongi hy—where did he go?" Jimin asks himself as he looks around.

I look at him confusingly.

"He was just right behind me. Yeah, he probably ran away after seeing you"

An uncontrollable squeal leaves my lips and I cover my face to hide my enormous smile.

"What?" Jimin asks.

"That's so cute" I giggle and slap myself to stop smiling but didn't help.

"Why don't you follow him?" Jimin questions, putting his bag beside Jungkook's on the table, "Hey Kookie"

Jungkook looks at him frowning, "No, please"

"Yeah, I should" I say to myself, taking out the book from my bag.

"He's probably in the gym" Jimin yells, showing a thumb up just as i arrive at the library's door.

I smile at him and run towards the gym. I take deep breaths when I arrive in front of the doors.

I open the door quietly as possible but it made a noise, anyways.

And of course, there he is.

+

i can see most people want jimin and ina ship to sail in book 2