26

Tonight was the end of the week. It meant that the coaches wouldn't be here, and since everyone seemed to need to relax, Pinoe decided to throw a big party. She ordered lots of food, and also alcohol. They settled a DJ table nearby the pool, and got the music ready. Becky and Alyssa, who weren't drinking, volunteered to watch the pool during the party, in order that nobody would die tonight. 

Everybody took part in the drinking games, even Hope and Carli. Everybody knew they were friends again, and Pinoe found in that fact another reason to celebrate. They got the party started, and the atmosphere became relaxed and electric in the same time. Moe and Lindsey were facing Pinoe and Kling on a "drinking Monopoly game", while others were dancing. The Three Amigas were dancing together, just like if they were having a party by themselves. Ali was sitting on Ashlyn's lap, an usual thing those past few months, so nobody asked any question. They seemed happy, and that was all that mattered.

Around midnight, Sammy suggested a beer pong party. Allie and Kelley were up against her and Tobin. With alcohol in their blood, the two girls were talking to each other normally, like if the tensions between them was gone for a few hours. Even though they were very drunk, Allie and Kelley were killing it. Everybody gathered around them, cheering every time someone was making a point. They all ended up drinking.

Carli was the only one remaining outside, watching their game from distance. She felt two cold arms surrounding her, and Hope's head resting on her shoulder from behind. The brunette put her hand on the goalkeeper's, and smiled. Hope kissed her neck, letting her go. Carli turned around, giving her a small peck.

- You look beautiful, Hope said.

Her eyes were checking Carli out. The brunette laughed at Hope for being so obvious, and pulled her into a tight hug. Carli loved the fact that Hope was way taller than her. It made everything so protective, so... cozy.

- I know, she said in a sassy tone.

The goalkeeper laughed before pressing her lips into Carli's. This time, it was a real kiss, very soft and loving.

- I love you, Carli said, resting her forehead on Hope's. You're my big bad keeper.

- I'm all yours, baby.

They kissed one last time before joining the others.

***

Christen wasn't feeling well.

She drank way too much, and began to see her vision blurring slowly. She walked by the pool, sitting on the floor. After several seconds, she lied down completely, staring at the sky. She closed her eyes, and heard some screams nearby.

- Christen ? Oh my God, are you okay ?

Julie knelt down next to her and began to shake her in order to wake her up. Christen let a small growl before opening her eyes. The blonde felt quite relieved, and she forced her friend to sit down at least, because the knew by experience that it wasn't a good thing to rest on the floor when we are drunk. She then gave the dark-haired a death glare.

Christen looked at her, a smirking face on.

- Thank you, now I wanna throw up, she said very slowly.

- Why are you here all by yourself ? Julie asked, ignoring her comment.

- I hate people, Christen giggled. Or maybe I ate them.

She laughed out loud at her own joke, while the defender was loosing patience.

- Seriously, what's wrong with you ? Julie asked angrily. You're acting weird.

- Oh, I'm imitating you ! Christen said, a serious face on.

- You're being stupid right now, c'mon. Let's go somewhere else.

- I'm not going anywhere with you, the green-eyed girl said sharply. Now leave me alone.

- So you can get blackout drunk ? No way, Julie snapped back. Stop being so childish.

But Christen wouldn't move. So Julie gave her a slap to shake her a little. But her friend didn't react very well. She took both of Julie's wrists, made her loose her balance, to finally end on top her, quite dominant. Julie's eyes widened, as she realized that she couldn't move. Christen stuck her body on hers, making sure that the blonde couldn't escape.

Their faces were only inches away from each other. So Christen's breath caressed Julie's face when she said in a confident tone :

- I'm not a child, I'm a motherfucking tiger !

- Christen, I'm sorry, I-, Julie tried to say, but her attempt was cut short.

- You better be. Now, Johnston, I'll kiss you so you can realize that you don't have feelings for some stupid guy, but for me.

- Don't ple-, Julie begged, panicked.

But Christen didn't listen to her.

She pressed her lips on Julie's and began to kiss her wildly, letting out all those feelings she's been having lately. Her hands began to explore Julie's body, before ending on her face. She grabbed her jaw with one hand, and put the other on the small of her back. Julie moaned, trying her best not to kiss her friend back. She tried to push her away, but she was too strong for her.

Then, she lost it. Her hands grabbed Christen's boobs, before she kissed her back with passion. She was definitely feeling something towards the forward, even though she wasn't ready to admit it yet. They kissed for several minutes, before Christen pulled away and got up, loosing her balance from time to time because of alcohol. Julie bolted upright, in shock. She wasn't able to stop her. She wasn't able to stop that kiss. She didn't want to.

Christen looked down at her.

- See ? Zach is no one. I'm your real soul mate, bitch.

She disappeared on the room where everyone was playing stupid beer pong, while Julie burst out crying : how was she supposed to resist Christen's forwardness when she was thankful that she kissed her ?

"Fuck you, Press", she thought before getting up. She wasn't gonna let her win. She was going to act just as if nothing happened.